From theory to practice - page 832

Alexander_K:

I don't know, I don't know... For SB I would understand a smooth change in deposit, even if relative to 0 (as Bass claims). But, for 30 trades to go into a steady '+', then to be tipped by just the 2nd... Then the same pattern again and again and again... - It's you know... I don't get it.

There's nothing to understand. An SB in a closed system and an SB in an open system are two big differences. Let's say SB in a system where there is no equilibrium, where there is no Mendeleev-Clyperon, or indeed nothing at all. You keep looking at models under ideal conditions. When and where did these models work in reality? Never and nowhere and they are not designed for this.

If you think about it, ) most physical laws are only formulated for closed systems and are not enforced in open systems. The laws of conservation or thermodynamics, for example.

Alexander_K:

Wipe your glasses, Rena! Out of almost 100 trades, only 6-7 trends are missed. Think about it!

6 or 7 negative trades puts out a hundred!!! No, the market is not the SB...

Yeah...and why did I tell you about the fat tails...who...who did I warn...

Martin Cheguevara:

Yeah... why did I tell you about the fat tails... who... who did I warn...

those tails are Fourier in person, too.

My understanding is that there is a superposition of several waves of different periodicity, with a corresponding amplitude.

A period of up to 3 months allows traders to go through 3 months without draining ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

These tails are also Fourier in vivo, if anything.

My understanding is that there is a superposition of several waves of different periodicity, with a corresponding amplitude.

A period of up to 3 months allows traders to survive for 3 months without draining ;)

They may or may not overlap may move just randomly, or may stabilise always differently...
Fourier is useless here.
All right, well... You're trying to find your truth or someone else's...but hardly the truth...
Pity.

Martin Cheguevara:
They may or may not overlap, they may move just randomly, and they may stabilize in different ways...
Fourier is useless here.
All right... You're trying to find your truth or someone else's... but hardly the truth...
That's a shame.

I'm not trying anything, these are facts.

It doesn't make any difference how you look at the market, the conclusions are all the same.

Almost started to repeat my post above, phew, phew, fade away unclean ;)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There is nothing to understand. SB in a closed system and SB in an open system are two big differences. Say, SB in a system where there is no equilibrium, where there is no Mendeleev-Clyperon equilibrium, and nothing at all. You keep looking at models under ideal conditions. When and where did these models work in reality? Never and nowhere and they are not designed for this.

If you think about it, ) most physical laws are only formulated for closed systems and are not enforced in open systems. The laws of conservation or thermodynamics, for example.

If we consider inflationary expectations and capital emission as the input to an open system, and withdrawal from circulation as the output, the resulting bias towards constant and systematic increase in the volume of money supply cannot be reduced to a certain constant, when the internal balancing and self-regulation of the system forms arbitrage situations that are difficult to define.

Novaja:
If we consider inflationary expectations and capital emission at the input into an open system and withdrawal from circulation at the output, the resulting bias towards constant and systematic increase in the volume of money supply cannot be brought to a certain constant, when the internal balancing and self-regulation of the system forms arbitrage situations, which are difficult to define.

Can I put this in my personal book quote? :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Can I put this in my personal book quote? :-)

Anything you don't agree with?)
THIS is my personal insight, I share it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't remember how long I've been looking at the zigzag obtained with the school calculation. But definitely more than 2 months.

The zig-zag lagged badly, there was no way to get a positive trade outcome...

But is the zig-zag in the bottom window? Of course not, it's not a zig-zag ;)

It didn't overlap with the main chart.

But as it turned out, I didn't need it, it wasn't about that at all:

Done, gentlemen.

Yay!

Generally speaking, the zigzag is not designed for this, it is an implementation of a piecewise monotonous function.

Novaja:
The zigzag is not designed for this, it is an implementation of a piecewise monotonous function.
I have a homemade chip in 3 lines of code.
Reason: