Can it be?

Wandering around the Internet, you often come across traders of "articles". Yesterday I came across one of these sites, with the following content (highlighted in blue):

-

1. these systems are win-win (of course, this statement has its own explanation).

2. Knowledge of Fundamental and Technical Analysis is NOT WANTED!!!

3. They can be used on any trading instrument! Also on any timeframe!

4! Trading is done in either direction!!! Profits are received, regardless of the direction of price movement! You can put your finger anywhere on the chart, and get a 100% profit!

5. Any trading time (Asian session, an American session or on the news).
Trading is performed in cycles, which pass from one cycle to another. One cycle ends and another one begins immediately. Thus, the whole movement is processed, and the profit is constantly collected from the whole movement, and not from a single section on the chart.

6. The deposit size does not matter. It is more important to observe the scheme of the "trading model" and the principles of trade, as well as it is important to observe the ratio between the size of the deposit and the size of the starting position.

7. Trade is carried out only by pending orders!!!

8. These systems eliminate the "human factor" or someone's subjective opinion in trade, as their operating principle is based on simple mathematical rules (addition and subtraction).

9. Increase in deposit per month - from 2000 to 6000 pips (depending on leverage and trading style).
Please note that using Golden formulas in trading, we are not saying that this is "presumptive" or "probabilistic" profit of 2000 pips. I am stating that YOU WILL GET A GUARANTEED PROFIT!!!

10. these systems are robust in a variety of market conditions, both flat and highly volatile. Profits are collected in any case!!!

11. Ability to learn how to trade quickly by applying........
An experienced trader can learn in 30 minutes, and a beginner from "zero" - in 1 hour. After that, everyone starts to make money in the Forex market at once!!!

-

Question for reflection: can it be?

I do not want to discuss the identity of the author of the site and the site itself. Please dispense with the rudeness, advertising and surnames. I am interested in the question in terms of the possibility of long-term existence of such a system and its programming. As far as I understand, the whole "secret" is pending orders. However, I personally do not see any particular advantages of pending orders. I am interested in public opinion.

Richie:

Wandering around the Internet, you often come across traders of "articles". Yesterday I came across one of these sites, with the following content (highlighted in blue):

-

1. These systems are win-win (of course, this statement has its own explanation).

4! Trading is done in either direction!!! Profits are received, regardless of the direction of price movement! You can put your finger anywhere on the chart, and get a 100% profit!

Trading is performed in cycles, which pass from one cycle to another. One cycle ends and another one begins immediately. Thus, the whole movement is processed, and the profit is constantly collected from the whole movement, and not from a single section on the chart.

6. The deposit size does not matter. It is more important to observe the scheme of the "trading model" and the principles of trade, as well as it is important to observe the ratio between the size of the deposit and the size of the starting position.

8. These systems eliminate the "human factor" or someone's subjective opinion in trade, as their operating principle is based on simple mathematical rules (addition and subtraction).

9. Increase in deposit per month - from 2000 to 6000 pips (depending on leverage and trading style).
Please note that using Golden formulas in trading, we are not saying that this is "presumptive" or "probabilistic" profit of 2000 pips. I am stating that YOU WILL GET A GUARANTEED PROFIT!!!

10. these systems are robust in a variety of market conditions, both flat and highly volatile. Profits are collected in any case!!!

An experienced trader can learn in 30 minutes, and a beginner from "zero" - in 1 hour. After that, everyone will start to make money in the Forex market at once!!!

-

I do not want to discuss the personality of the author of the site and the site itself. Please dispense with the rudeness and advertising. I am interested in the question in terms of the possibility of a long-lasting existence of such a system and its programming. As far as I understand, the whole "secret" is pending orders. However, I personally do not see any great advantages of pending orders. I am interested in public opinion.

You are so big and believe in fairy tales...

P.S. Ready to teach the same for half the price of the proposed author.

Unreal...

Richie:

As far as I understand, the whole "secret" is pending orders. However, I personally don't see any particular advantage to pending orders. I am interested in public opinion.

http://imglink.ru/pictures/20-06-10/480cc8fc45340568214f82118788c12a.png

pendants with small TP around fibo, pivot, resistance and support and on fractal with price channel will always catch the pendants - I checked - as they say in these levels stops get knocked down :)

you can place pendants just below these levels, but the TP is 10 pips max.

Richie:

-

1. these systems are win-win (of course, this statement has its own explanation).

An experienced trader can learn in 30 minutes, and a beginner from "zero" - in 1 hour. After that, everyone starts to make money in the Forex market at once!!!

-

I do not want to discuss the identity of the author of the site and the site itself. Please dispense with the rudeness, advertising and surnames. I am interested in the question in terms of the possibility of long-term existence of such a system and its programming. As far as I understand, the whole "secret" is pending orders. However, I personally do not see any particular advantages of pending orders. I am interested in public opinion.

It looks like the avalanche principle, but the postponements are not necessary.

Richie: A thought-provoking question: can it be?

To answer this question, you need to understand the answer to the following question - Is it possible to buy a million dollars for $100? Understand for yourself the answer to this question and everything will immediately become clear.....)))

sever30:

can i have the link?

http://www.fxformula.org/best.htm

I'm the kind of guy who would chuck in 50 bucks each.

sever30:

I'm the kind of guy who would chuck in 50 bucks each.

LeoV already wrote it all down.

Vinin:

LeoV has already written everything

could have written the same thing...

Suppose we are a crook, what he says doesn't exist, but you'd have to be so fucked up to sell customers something that would be at least a little in line with that description. I wonder what's behind that screen, and I'm 99% sure he's a crook, but I'm a collector.

Reason: