From theory to practice - page 748

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You don't have to look for anything in the market especially. Everything is almost obvious when you think about it.

Any more or less adequate system will work well for a reasonable amount of time. Even on notorious MAs.

All that remains is to solve the question of system adequacy.) And this is theoretical and mathematical statistics, with enough general provisions.

well... I do not know

earning and analyzing the chart - these are two completely different hares in my opinion

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well... I don't know.

making money and analyzing charts are two completely different things to me.

I, so, don't analyse charts at all. It saves so much time)) You only need a few figures from the entire story - the calculations give them away. And there's nothing else to look at.

Alexander_K2:

I mean, contrary to your opinion that the forum should only talk, and keep all the developments and signals secret, Bas, sometimes, obviously hungover, says interesting things. That make you think, look - the topic and lives thanks to people like him or Wizard, for example.

There is no Wizard in branch "MO" and that's it, taps. No interest.

Get people like Bass out of here, and we'll just talk about the taste of beer or vodka.

Who needs it?! This is a site for an open grail search and nothing else.

Renat Akhtyamov:

They're looking, but they haven't found it.

In fact, the fun part is the search.

Therefore, it is not desirable to find, for creativity will be clearly lacking

I think the question is different here, when there is a tit in the hand, why not try to catch the crane in the sky.

Novaja:

I think the question is different, when you have a bird in the hand, why not try to catch the bogeyman in the sky.

How are you doing?

I understand why I'm not telling you something.

A bird in the hand is at least a steute.

I have it from the real world (the one above published), of course, that it is in no way related to the accompanying screenshot about the memory ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

How are you doing?

I understand why I'm not telling you something...

A bird in the hand is at least a state.

I have it from the real world (the one above published), of course, that he had nothing to do with the accompanying screenshot about the memory ;)

I am not interested in your state, everyone goes his own way, and what you're getting at, please explain clearly.

Martin Cheguevara:

Someday in the nearest future someone will realize that searching for velocity characteristics or characteristics of price probability distribution makes no sense, because you can't adequately measure the speed of an object - price, or someone may decide to look for constants like Envelopes principle, variable values of price movements ....iii ... then someone will build a grail-like system, based on several trades with minimal loss and catching spikes with qualitative characteristics.

and then come up with a loss differential to all this or just search and analyse the most trending instruments in the whole forex market...

ehhh...but it's all in the ooooooooooooooooooooooong future))

=D

Answers for the future are good to look for in the past.

Novaja:

I am not interested in your state, everyone goes his own way, and what is your point, please make it clearer.

I wanted to know about the results of your SB study.

Do they exist in the form of a functioning TS?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I wanted to know about the results of your work on SB.

Do they exist in the form of a functioning TS?

Any successes? Yes, there are successes, only the profit figures are insufficient.(for me)

Novaja:

Successes? Yes, there are successes, only the profit figures are insufficient.

Are the profits in the excel or what?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Profit in excel or what?

or how.

Reason: