[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 129

Temnyj:
Well, the indicator has nothing to do with it )))))

It has nothing to do with it )))) As a result the best entry points in the form of peaks and troughs in the embedded fractals simply fall out of my sight, although the demo shows great results )))). I made a variant that high\low is higher/lower not than two previous ones, but only one bar and the images became similar ))))

Where is the bottom of the franc? Are there option levels?

2011.06.01 15:19:47 *ECB President Trichet: Central banks must be constantly prepared to deal with the crisis

artikul:

My fractals are different now ))))

The problem is that many people want to turn from Buy to Sell at the very "pip", but such entries are random, as well as fractals themselves change from TF to TF, and it is a big problem to determine which TF is a fractal level and which is a position close. I think it's fractals where stops are knocked down, they are too distinctive for all ;)

fractals with martin - i think it will be a beautiful chart in the tester

rigc:

if it's no secret what are your targets for the long ones?

TP -1.52

IgorM:

The problem is that many people want to turn from Buy to Sell at the very "pip", but such entries are random, as well as fractals themselves change from TF to TF, and it is a big problem to determine which TF is a fractal level and which is a position close. I think stops are pulled down by fractals, fractal levels are too distinctive for all ;)

MTS fractals with martin - I think it will be a nice chart in the tester

If I try to filter them I got good results on the demo but on the real account the filter cuts almost all profitable peaks)) I have profit but not as much as I would have due to non-optimal entries/exits ))))

2011.06.01 15:45:19 *Trische: Future eurozone members must meet exact criteria
2011.06.01 15:49:42 *Trische: Stability and growth pact vital for currency union

Euere head-shoulders drawing...

Kolivi:
By the way, is the 200 quid a freebie on the lite?

Yeah, only after you work it off. But if you burn it all, you don't owe anybody anything.

Proposals for Greece will be made available on 20 June
Reason: