From theory to practice - page 371

bas:

My report for FY17 is available in my profile header. What about yours?

Isn't it written on your forehead? That would be more credible.

My reports have nothing to do with this topic at all.

bas:

My report for FY17 is available in my profile header. What about yours?

For 1917, maybe? Judging by your centuries-long experience in coin research :)))))))))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

My reports have nothing to do with this topic at all.

I can see that you are good at ranting) and at first I thought you were clever and adequate)

bas:

I can see that you are a ringing bell) and at first I thought you were clever and adequate)

First impressions are usually the right ones, followed by labels

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Maxim, did I just see that you started the signal!!!! Congratulations! Folks (myself included) are hungry for the golden grail! Looking forward to 50% per month. It's going to be awesome.

Alexander_K2:

Maxim, did I just see that you started the signal!!!! Congratulations! Folks (myself included) are hungry for the golden grail! Looking forward to 50% per month. It's going to be awesome.

100 will be when I finish, these are the tests :)

Alexander_K2:

Erlang.

No way A_K2 has taken up mass service theory). In principle, it might go well with tick collection.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No way A_K2 has taken up mass service theory). In principle, it might go well with tick collection.

Yuri, I've been doing a bit of childish scolding of your wiper friends, with their bowsy eyes calculating the ACF day and night. Is that all right?

Alexander_K2:

Yuri, I've been giving your wiper friends, with their bowsy eyes calculating ACF day and night, a bit of a childish scolding. Is that all right?

You sometimes remind me of the intellectual locksmith V.M. Polesov. He, too, liked to tell everyone off and accuse them of stupidity.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You, too, sometimes remind me of the intellectual locksmith V.M. Polesov. He, too, liked to tell everyone off and accuse them of stupidity.

:)))) Never mind. Great things await us, Yuri. No time for distractions.

Reason: