From theory to practice - page 684

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I won't claim, as Sascha usually does, but perhaps the ejection is determined by an angle > 45 degrees.

finally ;) !

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Calculating the slope of trendline.

Renat Akhtyamov, 2016.12.18 12:33

We cannot change anything.

The angle is what it is.

We are observers, nothing more.

It has been observed that a good signal is 45 degrees or more.

The angle should turn out in degrees.

That said, the trendline is also dynamic, as is its angle

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I won't claim, as Sascha usually does, but perhaps the ejection is determined by an angle > 45 degrees.

If you try long enough, it's bound to work. Everything has already been invented before us))) It's best to use your own wits, it's more reliable.

RSI(6) on gold on the minutes. Sounds like an illusion to predict anything. At least from whatever angle. Complicating matters
is that a fool can tell the beginning and the end of a trade from history.

RSI(6) on gold on the minutes.

Good evening.

Stumbled across this thread. It got interesting, but I just don't have time to read all 684 pages. If it's not too much trouble, how did it end where the topic began?

Сергей Таболин:

Good evening.

Stumbled across this thread. It got interesting, but I just don't have time to read all 684 pages. If it's not too much trouble, how did it end where the topic began?

It started with the fact that the author gave hope to the suffering people, other wankers started trolling him. There are no results yet, but the author is striving for them.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

It started with the author giving hope to those who were suffering, and other wankers started trolling him. No results yet, but the author is striving for them.

It wasn't me, it was Schrodinger's cat. Let him answer now - where is the Grail?!

Alexander_K2:

It wasn't me, it was Schrodinger's cat. Let him answer now - where is the Grail?!

No.

Alexander_K2:

Alexander_K:

No.

I still have to answer the cat)))

Evgeniy Chumakov:

It started with the fact that the aftar gave hope to the suffering, other wankers started trolling him. No results so far, but the author is striving for them.

Trolls are serious...

I take it he didn't make it to the real world?

Vizard_:

The author bought an island, and gave the most active participants a Gelek each...

You didn't get any? ;)

Reason: