Transition from Virtual to Real. 1000 USD (daily) - page 13

Mathemat >> :

I don't know. I think not more than a few dozen a day. DCs don't specify this concept in numbers. But if the DC thinks the client has stolen money out of his pocket, a reference to something like "excessive trading activity" gives weight to his arguments for not allowing the client to withdraw money from his account.

I haven't seen "excessive trading activity" and such restrictions in the client agreements either,

or didn't you read it carefully?

If the CA refers in the reply to the lawsuit to the terms and conditions, which are not stipulated by the Constitutional Court, the CA itself signs its own verdict, imho.

Or am I wrong?

Rosh >> :
That's pretty much it: anyone can walk on a board half a metre high. But if you put that board between two heights on a windless day, few people would reach the opposite end of the board.

a trader is when he has known the joy of success (on the virtual), recognized the bitterness of defeat on the real, and then ..... and only after that..... began to follow his own rules and finally stopped winning and started earning......... For some people these cycles can be repeated several times.....

Lord_Shadows >> :

I have never called and will never call for drinking while trading, especially since I have never done it myself. But there is something to it. Think about it, brain (with all its phobias, fixations and subjectivities) switches off and subconsciousness starts working, which is as they say a much more powerful computing block (when trading on a pure chart - without indicators)... But this of course does not in any way stimulate me to inebriate while working. With all this it is interesting to develop my own ability to fall into some "right" state and involve subconsciousness at least by 50%.

it's definitely not like that..... it takes 15 minutes, then darkness...... I know it from my own experience.......

After "a drink" (maybe the organism's peculiarity), I need a week to write a code normally (not by myself, of course - but to implement my plans) ...... and without a day or several hours suffices.........

Subconsciousness is certainly a thing, but not for this forum - "intuitive trader", of course, in price, but also this thing is dangerous, extremely...... this 6th sense has some rules of its own, we do not control yet...... we are not at that level, or in the wrong plane of thought......

So where is mr europhoto I wonder))) maybe he is already in hawaii with the 2008 crop of girls)), has anyone stopped by to see his account?

ANG3110 >> :

Personally, I had pitfalls like this. On the demo, everything was working out fine. The mood was super. Feeling big and cool. When I switched on, I would look at the chart from time to time, and it was a nice, thoughtful state.

When I started trading on a real account the following things started to happen. Firstly, I started to stick to the monitor and could not tear myself away from it. Instead of having a good and thoughtful state I began to feel clamped, dull and heavy. I tried to relax artificially. It turned out that the compression was so strong that I needed a lot of time to relax, but some part of subconsciousness was always thinking about trading and did not allow me to relax properly. When you become a "stone visitor", you start making mistakes and have a very delusional perception of the market picture. The scale starts to change. The perception becomes somewhat narrowed and a small correction is perceived as a trend. And it is very dangerous to go against the trend. I always ended up the same way, I went against the trend, moved my stops hoping it would finish soon and as a rule as soon as I ran out of money I reversed the trend, but I had nothing left to trade with. This is not a mysticism. During the real trading there is a synchronization with huge mass of people who trade. And all this field starts to roll over your head and turns you into a state of "log", which is where the vast majority is. That is, the main catch is energy and hidden field factors. Very few people manage to outplay not just the market but precisely this hidden trap.

The most annoying thing about all this is that when you have already raised your real account by 200 per cent for a month or two, you start to think that you have "taken God by the beard" and you can do anything you like..... but no.... he puts everything in its place, and fast.... and the funny thing!!! when you start practicing your tactics again in a demo: two variants - you get everything, you get nothing.....

I once came across a good expression: trading is a Dance with the Monster..... he doesn't see us and doesn't notice us, so maybe it's logical not to see him and us..... hence MTS.... lawfulness, gentlemen, lawfulness, at least as far as your own trading rules are concerned - nothing else, permanently, exists in this market....

It's been a while. Interesting to know - how is the author doing? Also, $1,000 a day? Because he's missing something.... ))))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

It's been a while. Interesting to know - how is the author doing? Also, $1,000 a day? Because he's missing something.... ))))))

Glad you're worried about me... I'm doing great... Not 1000 a day, but 3-5% a day deposit going up...

no time, the year's coming to an end, I've got to close things out... I'll tell you afterwards, I won't teach you...

real topic

ANG3110 and scorpionk replied to the topic, the rest are just rubbish, no offence

some of the posts are spewing YD

aftar is overflowing too.

ANG3110 and scorpionk thanks

Eurofoto писал(а) >>

Glad you're worried about me... I'm doing great... no 1000 a day, but 3-5% a day deposit is growing...

no time, the year's coming to an end, I've got to close things out... I'll tell you afterwards, I'm not going to teach you...

Strange answer......If the deposit is 25k then 3-5% a day is about 1000 a day.....))))

They dug up the topic )) By the way, where's the investor?
Reason: