From theory to practice - page 500

Novaja:
So everything is interconnected, the dust and the universe are both influenced by each other, inseparably.
The system-forming factor must be subordinate to the system as well as the system to this factor, the basis of the basics.

The system-forming factor is not subordinate to the system.

Novaja:
You should read the basics of thermodynamics here.

And remember Prigozhin's famous Order out of Chaos. Winner of the 1977 Nobel Prize in Chemistry.

The bulk of his work is devoted to nonequilibrium thermodynamics and statistical mechanics of irreversible processes. One of his main achievements was to show the existence of nonequilibrium thermodynamic systems which, under certain conditions, absorbing matter and energy from the surrounding space, can make a qualitative leap to complexity (dissipative structures). Moreover, such a leap cannot be predicted on the basis of classical statistical laws. Such systems were later named after him. The calculation of such systems became possible thanks to his work in 1947.

In the field of statistical mechanics, he carried out a profound investigation of the Leeuwill equation for ensembles, based on a formal analogy of its solutions to the Schrödinger equation.

He proved one of the basic theorems in linear thermodynamics of non-equilibrium processes - the entropy production minimum in an open system. For the nonlinear region in co-authorship with Glensdorf he formulated the general Glensdorf-Prigozhin criterion of evolution. He introduced (in "The Rediscovery of Time") the term "rediscovery of time", defining the problem of explaining the existence of the phenomenon of time.

In 1982 Prigozhin became a foreign member of the USSR Academy of Sciences[11]. His works have been repeatedly translated into Russian. His works are referred to by many scientists, not only physicists and chemists, but also biologists, paleontologists and mathematicians, historians and philologists.

Novaja:
Excuse me, what percentage of deals are in the +? But it doesn't matter, if the postulate is 100%.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

From Theory to Practice

Oleg avtomat, 2018.08.31 00:11

Your beloved TViMS will not give an answer to this question, and cannot give one in principle.

higher TF - master
lower TF - slave.

It's the law. Another thing is that we can't always recognise changes in the master's assignment to the slave in time.

I've already told you, but I have to repeat it.

Alexander_K2:

If it is a hypergeometric distribution, then yes - Novaja is right: we need to increase the sample size... To a week? A month? Boredom...

Why do you need a grail? The state pays your pension.

...but he has money and wants the grail so badly. )

Smokchi Struck:
Why do you need a grail? The state pays your pension.
If you're a drug addict, you need the money badly...
...but he has money and wants the grail so badly he's shaking. )

:))))

No one is paying me a pension - I haven't earned it yet :))) And, judging by developments, they won't be paying me either :))

But that's not the point - I was just curious. And now - no, could not ...

Reread all of Orlov...(see attached file).

Basically - it all boils down to the fact that nothing in the market matters and nothing works, except two things:

The sample volume and the distance between the centres of the sample distributions over the time interval tau.

Essentially, he suggests waiting for price to move out of the variance in a particular sliding window and after a time interval << the size of the sliding window (!!! not like mine in the same window, but much smaller!!!), to close the trade using a counter-trend strategy. That's it.

Files:
Books.zip  3263 kb

Alexander_K:

Reread all of Orlov...(see attached file).

Basically - it all boils down to the fact that nothing in the market matters and nothing works, except two things:

The sample volume and the distance between the centres of the sample distributions over the time interval tau.

Essentially, he suggests waiting for price to move out of the variance in a particular sliding window and after a time interval << the size of the sliding window (!!! not like mine in the same window, but much smaller!!!), to close the trade using a counter-trend strategy. That's it.

Familiarise yourself with the three screen tactic. (that's my associations triggered by reading your words)

For forex earning purposes it will be much more useful.

Alexander_K:

But that's not the point - I was just curious. Not anymore, I couldn't...

What do you mean, no? Can you do that?

Novaja:
Well, Oleg, it's kind of like saying, I have a postulate with reservations

Alexander_K:

:))))

No one is paying me a pension - I haven't earned it yet :))) And, judging by developments, they won't be paying me either :))

But that's not the point - I was just curious. Not any more, I couldn't take it...

oh. so you're just interested in solving the riddle?

for you to choose,
for you to be offered a good trading signal that gives you 50% a month to invest in it, but the secret of the signal will not be told to you and you will never know it.
or
for you to be told the secret of the grail, but not given the opportunity to earn on it?
Reason: