From theory to practice - page 507

Oleg Papkov:
Interesting conversation. :)

Moved from theory to practice.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

We've moved on from theory to practice.

))

The thread is dead on in its intention to become a sensation in the world of the scientific approach to practice.

Some colleagues disagree.... The impact doesn't hold.))

P.S. Nature weeds out the weaklings. Hold on tight gentlemen, forex always loves the weaklings!

Watch a great movie.

In the Pit.

https://youtu.be/bMxerENks2Y

You will be able to understand the market and our current attitude towards each other regardless of distance.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have not reached the level whereI can look for errors in my opponent's grammar.

You don't have to look for them... they're out in the open... shouting...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

We have moved on from theory to practice.

You need occasional distractions to come up with new ideas ;)))

Олег avtomat:

you don't have to look for them... they're out in the open... screaming...

I'm never annoyed by the perils of philistines, but it's hard to ignore the silly antics of a rather clever peeple.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'm never annoyed by the usual people's pranks, but it's hard to ignore the silly antics of a rather clever peeple.

no wonder, if the picture to the left is regressive :))))

you're a diagnostician, psychoanalyst, neofreud. ;))))))

Олег avtomat:

no wonder, if the picture to the left is regress :))))

you diagnosed, psychoanalyst, neo-freud. ;))))))

Your behaviour is already embedded and expressed in your avatar. You don't have to be educated to understand it.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

From theory to practice

Oleg avtomat, 2018.08.31 17:35

Beautiful ;)

And this is quite wonderful: "it didn't work for me, but I know it's bad and wrong and generally it's nonsense, etc. etc." ;)))))

But the process is going on, the system is watching -- performing its functions and ignoring the critics.

I'll give you a hint: pay attention to the location of the extremes of the derivatives.

@ Oleg avtomat you have shown one case out of many.

Even the mashka may work well in some case.

Show me at least 10 cases of trend reversals.

Again, the technical analysis side may still be amenable to mathematical analysis because everyone is looking at mathematically based indicators, they are all the same as a guide and lead the market. The big market makers and other big liquidity providers must have sophisticated (not MQL) robots, which are supervised by a team of experts. Hence the pseudo-mathematicality of the technical component of the forex market of currency exchangers. But there is also an expected-surprise-new-economic-political-fundamental component, which cannot be predicted by history. How can a war of states be predicted by the history of quotations. Nonsense. It remains only to monitor the expectation of rates for a period, and on a large deviation to guess the reason for the movement in one direction or another with a probability, and in accordance with this reason to suggest a price target. At the same time you can say that everything on the market is transparent and predictable, and at the same time it is a total mess. Automated intermediaries with electronic TP may start trades without any signals, in whichever direction, whenever they want, because the purpose of their work is to bring ANY transaction in the black at the expense of the pocket of the owner-trader. That's the kind of pseudo-Grail.

Smokchi Struck:

@Oleh avtomat you have shown one case out of many.

even a wreck can work well in some cases.

show at least 10 cases of trend reversals.

Right. And it should not be on history, but in relation to the current situation. Live developments, so to speak.

Stay tuned. (Well, I will not endlessly clutter up someone else's thread with my pictures).

Forex will provide many cases, -- both ordinary and unusual.

Reason: