From theory to practice - page 495

Alexander_K2:

It's time to get a leg up on forex.

I support this endeavour in every way possible.

But if we are going to go ahead, we must start with an understanding of the subject.

You tried to "steal" perpetual motion. Naturally, it didn't work, because you weren't told the essence. It was clear as early as 5-10 pages that the subject was a dead end. I wrote about it back then. The monkey with the glasses didn't make it).

If you go on, you should start with the intersection of the 2 MAs, and find out why they don't work. Although, in fact, in good hands, even crossing MAs works quite well. You just need to add just a little bit - a drop of wooden oil where needed.

Renat Akhtyamov:

these questions can be plugged into absolutely any strategy which uses price transformation, in order to make the current situation clearer

and, indeed, the picture will change dramatically, starting calculations from different starting points

I also absolutely agree with the fact that it is possible and necessary to solve this problem.

But! That is why one of the best methods is to drop the unsolvable problem from the general list of problems

Bravo, Renat, support +

Novaja:
Again with these generalities and in addition you're accused of being unprofessional)). If you really want to help, you may show the way, and it will be rewarded in the form of profit.)

Come on... it's not an accusation, it's a statement of fact.

If you need a pointing finger, the trend is the pointing finger. If you can figure out the trend, you'll profit.

Novaja:
I probably use the word "dynamics" in a different context from you, I will say otherwise, his system "breathed", it was not a "statistical tree" -what I meant to say.

This is, of course, very colourful and poetic, but far from the definition of dynamics.

Dynamics(fromGreek δύναμις"force, power") is a state of motion, a course of development, a change in a phenomenon under the influence of factors acting on it.

Novaja:
Bravo, Renat, support +.

By the way, Oleg Automat once posted a gif in his thread, from about three or four years ago, somewhere like that.

But it was the one that didn't have time and Alexander's K2 problem was solved there by the way.

I still don't understand why Oleg himself hasn't paid attention to it and is still building the turkeys...

Renat Akhtyamov:

By the way, Oleg Automat once posted a gif in his thread, from about three years ago, somewhere like that.

But it was the one that didn't have time and Alexander's K2 problem was solved there by the way.

I still do not understand why Oleg himself has not paid attention to itand is still building the indies...

Please clarify what are we talking about? And why is it not necessary to build the turkeys?

zy

You're still talking in riddles...

Олег avtomat:

Did you really give up?

I guess so.

I need a break - to look for new ideas.

Alas, nothing helped in the last deal - no levels, no ACF, nothing at all...

I wish I could explain this negative trade.

Alexander_K2:

I guess so.

I need a break to look for new ideas.

Alas, nothing helped in the last deal - not levels, not ACF, nothing at all...

I can't explain this negative trade with all my heart.

The market is simply in a trend.

I've written to you before - your system is blind, but I didn't specify:

it does not see the trend.

The same applies to neural network strategies

I made the indicator according to your strategy a long time ago, this point is obvious on it.

Alexander_K2:

I guess so.

I need a break to look for new ideas.

Alas, nothing helped in the last deal - not levels, not ACF, nothing at all...

I can't explain that negative trade.

Weak. Didn't even last a year.

to continue

Nikolay Demko:

Weak. Didn't even last a year.

And as many people say, they only managed to make money after 6-10 years of studying the market.

It's not so easy to come in and take the money.

Reason: