From theory to practice - page 1244

Uladzimir Izerski:

To me, the broader the outlook the better.

According to my observation of the crowd, I notice that they are sticky to sensationalism, like a grandmother said.

Few people think for themselves. All trying to ride on someone else's experience.

The result?

Everyone's in the same boat for the flush.

I hope you don't have the mob virus. Not according to my observations. There's an obvious stealth. Not a vice of course.)

I'm always with the crowd, where they go, I go.
Who do you think makes the moves in the market? Not money and not investors - they need days/weeks to enter/exit. The movement is current transactions and not very large volumes, speculators, in short. They are what you have dubbed the crowd. But I am always with the crowd, otherwise they will sweep me away, but they will drag me along and I don't have to strain myself).

Thank you, gentlemen, for an interesting conversation.

It's a busy week ahead.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I'm always with the crowd, where they go, I go.
Who do you think makes the moves in the market? Not money or investors - they need days and weeks to enter/exit. The movements are current trades and not very large volumes, speculators, in short. They are what you have dubbed the crowd. (I am always with the crowd, otherwise they sweep me away, but this way, drags, and do not have to strain).

Back for a minute.

There's no harm in flushing with the crowd.

Everyone's flushed and so are you. It's not your fault. You're just like everyone else.

Bye. On the split.))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Back for a minute.

It doesn't hurt to merge with the crowd.

Everyone leaked and so did you. It's not your fault. You're just like everyone else.

Bye. On the break.)))

Very funny. The majority (the crowd, according to you) makes the move.
Now the question is, how do you manage to lose going with the crowd that created this movement? Any war/battle is won by outnumbering the enemy. Yours against the crowd is nonsense. The crowd and quotes go one way, and you and Renat go the other.) The conclusion is obvious.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It seems to me, Yuri, that you have simplified the grail idea to the point of triviality.

It looks like this:

1. We're supposed to be dealing with a real SB.

2. When the price moves out of someconfidence interval a trade is made to return to the mean, because in 2/3 of the cases of SB some body is bound to return to it .

In 1/3 of the cases when the price is not going to return to the mean, you use a stop loss.

Question: What does the neural network do in such a TS?

Alexander_K:

It seems to me, Yuri, that you have simplified the grail idea to the point of triviality.

You make it look like this:

Not like that.)
As Kaiser said, the people should be told the truth, and only the truth, but not the whole truth.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
No, it isn't.)

Why do you keep talking about the market as an SB with no memory, no cycles and other stuff?! Because that, I assure you, is not the case!

Alexander_K:

Why do you keep talking about the market as an SB with no memory, no cycles and other stuff?! Because that, I assure you, is not the case!

Look for patterns, don't abandon your efforts, maestro. And for me the processes are enough). I'm not saying anything about the SB at all, but it's not a bad model in principle.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Lana, you can keep your mouth shut - I'm not complaining anymore. I'm slowly becoming one myself. Alas...

Alexander_K:

Lana, you can keep your mouth shut - I'm not complaining anymore. I'm slowly becoming one myself. Alas...

The market has memory and cycles, the market has no memory, cycles, etc. - all this should not be of concern to our fighters. The system should be interested in what is happening here and now - whether you can enter the trade now, or for fuck's sake. We have created the necessary conditions for entry, and now the task of the system is to catch the wave (current, flow, mainstream - whatever you want to call it). We have taken a comfortable position, and we wait. But whether there will be a wave or not is no longer up to us. And over time, the position may not be so comfortable, and we will have to dig ourselves in again.)

And, by the way, another rule: do not try to run ahead of the locomotive or catch the train that's leaving, which you do all the time).

Reason: