[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 711

fqbj:

Of course it won't. As is fashionable on the forum these days, "the opaque will show". Did you have long tails yesterday?

I don't mean yesterday, it's just funny that everyone is going to 24-26, I think the price would have gone up to 1.28.

strangerr:

I don't mean yesterday, I just think it's funny that everyone is going to 24-26, I think the price would have gone to 1.28.

I'm not arguing. My target for now is 2950 on the euro. And then we'll see.

strangerr:

Do you build corners by hand or with a script?

If you have anything like a Gunn fan, let me copy it. I want to convert it to a square,

but I can't do it from scratch. Thanks in advance!

strangerr:

I don't mean yesterday, I just think it's funny that everyone is going to 24-26, I think the price would have reached 1.28.
honestly I'm with you, but at 1.29500-1.28680 ... I expect a reversal there.

Sdimm:

Hi Strange, have you used the VAWP cluster delta indicator yet? They've updated the VolumeProfile too try it...

It's all bullshit out there.

parameter 3.

Files:
vwap.zip  2 kb

Nesradamus:

Do you build corners by hand or with a script?

If you have anything like a Gunn fan, let me copy it. I want to convert it to a square,

but I can't do it from scratch. Thanks in advance!

Manual.

strangerr:

By hand.
Pity, I'll have to do it myself(((

strangerr:

They're all bullshit out there.

parameter 3.

That's what it looks like to me:

Let's have a look at the price))))))

strangerr:

I don't mean yesterday, it's just funny that everyone is at 24-26, I think the price will go up to 1.28.

Well, not everyone, only my "students" ) But 1.28 will be, and very soon. And then 27, 26, 25...

MobileMan:

Well, not everyone, just my "students" ) But 1.28 is coming and very soon. And then 27, 26, 25...

Oh, GURU, have you got disciples yet?
Reason: