From theory to practice - page 1238

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well the euro has fallen (you once asked and I said it would), Baron has nothing to do with it?

)))

Only you did not say when it will fall))))

I just remembered how you monitored one account and then the other (or changed the name), and then deleted it because there was no profit.

That's why I can't understand why you say nice things but they don't work out in the end.

Unicornis:

It was a standing ovation with a low bow for TC. (I tried to imagine it - it didn't work, I have to build a model).

You have to be careful how you approach it.

Mentality here is a little affected by the unbelievable profit percentages. Sometimes it goes off the scale, but the guys here are good, responsive.

Alexander_K:

Honestly, nephew, when you start saying things, it's like you're delirious.

Show me your state. Like a passport, unfolded.

Sash, if you show me your stats, you'll fall off your chair.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Only you didn't say when it would drop))))

I just remembered how you monitored one account and then another (or changed the name) and then deleted it because there was no profit.

I do not understand why you say nice things, but they do not work.

when is a matter of time, nothing more. you should have sold without delay and waited.

I removed it so they would not know how to trade, but there were mistakes.

now there will be no more stats and monitoring because mistakes have been ruled out.

Unicornis:

It was a standing ovation with a low bow for TC. (I tried to imagine it - it didn't work, I have to build a model).

Once again I say (if you want to listen) - you don't need to know exactly what hour of physical time a quote has. It does not give anything, except the SB.

It's the tick volumes, the time intervals between ticks that matter.

This allows working with a dynamic time window. The volume of the tick sample (preferably - thinned) should correspond to certain time periods when the tick flow thickens/decreases, and not be picked at random.

I'm practically giving you the Grail right now, and you don't appreciate it... What a youth these days... Ugh...

Renat Akhtyamov:

When - it is a matter of time, nothing more. you should have just sold out and waited.

I took it out so they wouldn't know how to trade.

But there were mistakes there, too.

there will be no more stats and monitoring.

That's right. Don't scare or provoke. Let them think for themselves.

If you are good at it, can you explain how to find out from there whether there were more bids from buyers or sellers? And then, how can you successfully use yesterday's information? Can it help me in today's trading?

Alexander_K:

Once again (if you want to listen) - you don't need to know exactly what hour physical time a quote is. It gives nothing but SB.

It's the tick volumes, the time intervals between ticks that matter.

This allows working with a dynamic time window. The volume of the tick sample (preferably - thinned) should correspond to certain time periods when the tick flow thickens/decreases, and not be picked at random.

I'm practically giving you the Grail right now, and you don't appreciate it... What a youth these days... Ugh...

You keep spitting, you'll get a yellow card.)

Alexander_K:

Honestly, nephew, when you start saying things, it's like you're delirious.

Show me your state. Like a passport, unfolded.

I can be delirious and I can be delirious - a living person, after all. What do you want to see in it? What's in it for me? - What can you offer in return? In fact, part of the ideas can be seen in my funny pictures/posts in the forecasts thread - study it. ;) If you have a good idea, use drawing of deals and screenshots of deals, not blue line (may be we will get to the states). I find pimps better than you - that suits me fine.

khorosh:

If you are good at it, can you explain how to find out from there whether there were more bids from buyers or sellers? And then, how can yesterday's information be used successfully? Can it help in trading today?

Roughly speaking,Puts are sales,Calls are purchases

https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/fx/g10/australian-dollar_quotes_globex_options.html?optid=37#optid=37&optionProductId=8093&strikeRange=ATM

Weekly Premium Quoted European Style Options on Australian Dollar/US Dollar Futures - AUD/USD Quotes - CME Group
Weekly Premium Quoted European Style Options on Australian Dollar/US Dollar Futures - AUD/USD Quotes - CME Group
  • www.cmegroup.com
Find information for Weekly Premium Quoted European Style Options on Australian Dollar/US Dollar Futures - Quotes provided by CME Group. View Quotes
Reason: