From theory to practice - page 236

Renat Akhtyamov:

Hell, yeah.

I'm not fishing.

There's one order here, it's going against the profit.

What did I write above that you don't understand?

I'm talking about your years of chasing after graalepis, while constantly bragging about how you already have everything. Not about this particular thread... forget it.

ILNUR777:
I'm talking about your years of running after graalepis, always bragging about how you've got it all. Not about this particular thread... forget it.

That's what's so interesting about them.

Who else is there to talk to in an algotrading forum?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't have a grail. I never have.)

That's where you should have started. Otherwise, I live from the market, I have a profitable TS. They measure profitability by charts. Jokers). I do not understand what you are constantly repeating and comparing each other. The results of loss-making tools, apparently. It's a strange hobby. And that's all right, we live in a "free" world. But K2 does this useless thing during work hours. And he works in science. And it goes on my taxes (well, the part that comes). Too bad.)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's the interesting thing about them.

Who else is there to talk to on the algotrading forum?

In general, new ideas are really interesting. That's why we are here. It's uninteresting and unproductive to stew in one's own juices).

For me a new and productive idea was the use of neural networks.

By the way, specifics are not necessary at all:)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

In general, new ideas are really interesting. That's why we're here. It's not interesting or productive to stew in one's own juices.)

For me a new and productive idea was the application of neural networks.

By the way, the specifics are not necessary at all:)

Yep, gutted.

Are there any posts in this thread by anyone who can be associated with the word intelligible? I have not, except for those few who have tried to understand what the author wants, and have long since given up on this endless stream of words at odds with business.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Yeah, I did.
You make me laugh)))) Conspiracists fuckin)))). How can you trash something that wasn't even here.

ILNUR777:
Are there any posts in this thread from the presenters, which can be associated with the word intelligible? Not found, except for those few who tried to understand what the author wants, and have long ago gave up on this endless stream of words at odds with business.

No one will tell you the system clearly. And rightly so).

Renat Akhtyamov:
Yeah, I did.

I don't get it - who's what? The important thing is the idea of the possibility of using NS, and the implementation is your own business.

Here, say, in the occasional forest did not go)). Although the idea is even better worked out. IMHO, no mushrooms there.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No one will tell you the system clearly. And rightly so).

You do it first, and then you will consider whether to tell you about it. You admitted yourself a page earlier that you don't have anything.
Reason: