From theory to practice - page 233

Dr. Trader:

The evil puppet has squeezed 50 euros and is pushing world prices so that Alexander won't have enough for beer. Puppets are strange people....

It was GBPCAD that got me down. The pair is too amplified.

Alexander_K2:

It was GBPCAD that got me down. Too much amplitude in the pair.

Good that it is not a cross with the Kiwi, you have to be a racketeer to trade there.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Alexander's second level is now

Alexander is now a puppet himself. Can trade backwards from other people's accounts.

Dr. Trader:

Alexander is now a dolt himself. Can trade backwards from other people's accounts.

Somewhere he has clearly messed up with the programme lately.

In the middle was just the right thing to do.

Dr. Trader:

Alexander is now a dolt himself. Can trade backwards from other people's accounts.

:))) Okay, Doc. But, since you're reading this thread, you understand that my solution is built on 2 fundamental things - tick increments and tick volumes. It seems to work. But no matter how many times I read the branch about neural networks, I never saw these parameters on the inputs. How come? Does it mean that the task has an infinite number of solutions? It cannot be.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Somewhere he's obviously messed up with the programme lately.

The middle was just right.

I went from 6 to 14 pairs, had a little spill on the new ones. I'll make it up to you.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The middle was just right

The kitchens sometimes disable their algorithms to make sure the strategy is still profitable on its own. Usually they return the deposit back to "pre-check" status after checking it. But something went wrong with Alexander, they can only go horizontal but not down. It's funny.

Dr. Trader:

It's the kitchens that sometimes disable their algorithms to make sure the strategy is still profitable on its own. Usually after checking they return the deposit to the "pre-check" state. But something went wrong with Alexander, they can only go horizontal, but not down. It's funny.

)

The main advantage here is only one order on impulse, as I understand it

Alexander_K2:

And no matter how many times I read the neural network thread, I never see these parameters on the inputs. How come? Does the problem have an infinite number of solutions? It cannot be.

All of them use tick increments in some way. For example, if we feed the increments for each bar into the neuronka, it is the same as the sum of tick increments for this bar. Not everyone can get into timeframes less than a minute, because we need a copsite near the trade server, and all sorts of strategies with limits and there is a fight for every pip. So, they usually use m1, for example, and do not bother with ticks.

And I'm surprised about the tick volumes. The volumes that are in the terminal are far from real ones and it's unclear where they come from. But I'm glad it helped, and I've put it in my notebook.

Alexander_K2:

Pure physics against the market. No stop-losses, no take-profits.

In 1.5 months more than +200%.

The only post I want to respond to). Couldn't before, was banned (didn't understand for what)))). As far as I understood, for his opinion which does not coincide with opinion of MQ. But what the hell with it.

As the author of the idea, evenAlexander_K, which in private I asked to delete my post, and he,Alexander_K2, blabbed to the world without my consent. Which I did not expect .... (Here follows untranslatable turns of speech in Russian).

So, this is not physics, but the idiocy of physics. It is like solving the problem about pipes and a swimming pool for the 5th form by the hydrodynamics methods. It is clear that the problem will be solved. But the solution is ridiculous precisely because of its scientism.

Can I counter with a simple solution? - I can, since I had it long before A_K. The solution doesn't need anything other than the basic concepts of ter.ver and mathematical statistics. Since I'm not talking about the real thing as a matter of principle, I can give you the result of the simulation if you need it.

Nevertheless, I am glad thatAlexander_K2 succeeded. The 5th grade problem can be solved in different ways, and the main thing here is the result, not the process)).

Reason: