From theory to practice - page 238

Alexander_K2:

No, Alexei. The task was already very difficult... If it wasn't for this work of the Shelepins, I wouldn't even be close to where I am now. I can't go any further on my own. I'll just perfect the algorithm, that's all.

I didn't tell you about Maple for nothing. You've expressed a wish that someone would program these functions for you, that are in Shelepin's book. I wrote: Put them in a row, and then I mentioned Maple, which is easy to do. Only if you are going to decompose them into a Taylor series, select the parameters so that they decrease when you exponentiate them, so that the series converges.

Men, move on, you don't need this precise signal.

In this thread (and not only) I showed the best signal that can be invented, which everyone has in the terminal

The signal makes life easier, no doubt, but this is just the beginning.

Better work on getting away from 99% of possible losses (statistics), do not give up to the market and do not give up a cent from either profit or deposit!

Alexander_K2:

There, yes. There, the Bessel function should give negative values. I only used what I needed from it. And on the distributions of the increments and the sum of the increments in the sliding window, you can see this product. I even showed somewhere this decomposition into 2 function components.

Alexander, may I ask you a question? Correct me if I'm not correct, you select such an optimal (the minimum possible) sample size to see the confidence interval of probability density function, as I understand it now two functions of distributions, you calculate the variance of this sliding window together with the trading intensity factor. All calculations are based on tick increments of price. Well, ticks are kind of a primary source of information (unfortunately, we have no other). But because there are problems with tick data (I won't go into details), when we switch to minutiae (we always have a large data history), the trading ratio becomes invalid? After all, we receive data every minute, we have increments, how in this case? It turns out that the sliding window of sample size increases dozens of times? And if we go backwards and switch to an interval smaller than a second, then the sliding window will decrease, increasing the coefficient of trading intensity?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Work better at avoiding 99%-but-possible losses (statistics), don't give up on the market and don't give up a cent of your profits or your deposit!

Imho, absolutely the wrong goal. Any business requires overheads, and they are somewhere around 50-60%, and that's fine. I.e. you have to spend to make money.

Trading is similar to business. If 30-50% of income goes to a loss, it is already a very good efficiency and a good system.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Imho, absolutely the wrong target. Any business requires overheads, and they are somewhere around 50-60%, and that's fine. In other words, you have to spend in order to make money.

Trading is similar to a business. If you lose 30-50% of your income, it is already a very good efficiency and a good system.

I'll post in a little while what the state should look like

)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

What's wrong with you? So many smart posts, and it turns out it's all for naught. And we thought... Well, sit quietly then, keep quiet and listen. )) And eat what you can get.)

Once again, for those who do not understand, if you do not want millions, then a working system is not difficult to build. A_K2 came and did it in a month, from scratch.))

And another axiom, from me - any sensible strategy in the market will work and make a profit. What kind of profit? - This is another question.)

What's it got to do with me, if the allegations are from you. Within that, what does it have to do with weakness/non-weakness? It was never intended to get the crap discussed here. If it's a question of whether I'm weak to do uninteresting bullshit, I guess so. I wasn't trying to "edify." Just having a bit of fun on Friday). There's nothing else to offer for this thread since you can't put two words together yourself. You may or may not be able to. I think I can and I don't. I am a trader, and I am not (entry points of Renee do not matter at all). If you give such quantum physicists access to the koolaid, the first thing they will start to do is to poke their unnecessary limbs into it.

ILNUR777:
What's that got to do with me, if statements from you. What has that got to do with weakness/not weakness? The aim of getting the rubbish discussed here has never been. If it's to the question of whether I'm weak to do uninteresting shit, I guess. I wasn't trying to "edify" you. Just had a bit of fun on Friday). Nothing more to offer for this thread since you can't put two words together yourself. You may or may not be able to. I think I can, but I don't. Seems to be a trader, and maybe not (entry points of Renee do not matter at all). If you give such quantum physicists access to the koolaid, the first thing they will start to do is to stick their unnecessary limbs into it.

You know, I'm probably going to get thrown a lot of hats here, but honestly, you're good at it sometimes, really had a hearty laugh, sometimes you should)))

Novaja:

You know, I'm probably going to get thrown a lot of hats here, but honestly, you do a good job sometimes, really had a hearty laugh, sometimes you have to)))

The main circus people in the branch, I just tried to make their humour more transparent).

I don't get it - why is it important for me to make money and not lose it, but not for others?

The state is roughly like this:

Of course I won't be able to withdraw the balance, but I will be able to withdraw at least part of it. At least to leave the already slightly increased balance intact...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't get it - why is it important for me to make money and not lose it, but not for others?

The state is roughly like this:

It's in what kind of morass have you found those ("and others don't") for whom it's important NOT to earn AND to lose. I also wonder what you were doing there(:
Reason: