From theory to practice - page 108

Alexander_K2:

Thank you, Dimitri! A physicist by definition cannot be an amateur. If you have time, try reading ticks (if you work with them) at exponential intervals. You'll see how much easier it becomes. And now I'm just resting from theory - getting ready for post-New Year's practice. At the same time I've read a bit of Yusuf - I felt pity for him. The man goes (has already gone, in fact) on the right path of the smartest of men, who likes to throw coins in different directions, and has become totally disillusioned with Forex. I have to support people like that - so I will never leave the forum.

See you in the New Year!

Nah, if you skip ticks you can miss the optimum entry/exit and everything in general) In the stock market it's not the best option. I use one-second candlesticks - quite enough for the day. As a compromise between accuracy and computing resources.

Alexander_K2:

At the same time, I read a bit of Yusuf and felt sorry for him. The man is following (has already followed, in fact) the right path of the cleverest ofbas people, who likes to throw coins in different directions, and is totally disillusioned with forex. I have to support people like that - so I will never leave the forum.

Two loners mating). Mrs T2-distribution and Miss 18. Iron Waldemar T1000 not enough to please the ladies.

ILNUR777:
Two lonelinesses mingle). Mrs. T2-distribution and Miss 18. Iron Waldemar T1000 is not enough to please the ladies.
With youILNUR777 we will just compare our results later. OK? I read you sometimes - apparently you are not as simple as you think and know a lot. You just hide your knowledge, while it is in plain sight :))))))))))))))))

podotr:
the kids in the sandbox are trying to measure each other. the berry is always there - you just have to look closely and pick it.
Man, I agree. Hats off to you.

podotr:
only girls wearing a hat indoors

What other options are there?

ILNUR777:
The two lonelinesses get together). Mrs. T2-distribution and Miss 18. Iron Waldemar T1000 is not enough to please the ladies.

I'm going to have to get into your trial unity, if a ticking dance can by definition have a lag of 10 seconds, then you can't say that you're measuring a window until the 10 second lag has passed. How does your method differ from the 20 period time lag of a half period?

Nikolay Demko:

I'm going to have to get into your trial unity, if a ticking dance can by definition have a lag of 10 seconds, then you can't say that you're measuring a window until the 10 second lag has passed. And what is the difference between your method and a 20-period shotgun with a lag of half a period?

Greetings, Nikolai! Think for yourself, eh? I'm too lazy to think before the New Year.

I'll tell you what I'll do.

If my TS shows profit within a month, I'll instantly post the model here on the forum for free.

Let everyone earn and Forex market go to hell - I do not give a damn. That's it!

Alexander_K2:

Greetings, Nikolai! Think for yourself, eh? I'm too lazy to think before the New Year.

Here's what I'll do.

If my TS makes a profit within a month, then I'll instantly post the model of this TS here on the forum.

Let everyone earn and Forex market go to hell - I do not give a damn. That's it!

That's the deal! At the same time we will check the old myth - if the TS becomes publicly available, it stops working))

Dmitriy Skub:
Now that's a deal! Let's check the old myth that if TC becomes publicly available, it stops working.)
That's exactly what we'll do, Dimitri.

Announcement.

The next meeting of the Witnesses for Distribution will take place in 2018.

Themes are.

Rely on Distributed and do good.
Quantil is a part of God.
Tail trading as a religion.

May Sigma be with you! Squared!)

Reason: