[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 256

Vizard:

that's how you become an interior designer )))...
I seldom look in the terminal mailbox at all, but here I did... It made me smile.

5drakon:
take me with you ????
I can live in Egypt.... And I get 100% bonuses every time I make a deposit.

5drakon:
Add more of your stooges and what will you do if the investor says no )))))))))))))))))
I don't work for an investor for a long time. I'm as free as a bird on a chart.

strangerr:

Trichet when he spoke was so studded by a hundred pts)))) But Margaret retired him(((.

nah. i liked greenspan better... more predictable... with him you could often know what to expect before the show... and trichet is just a maniac to me. all good and all bad... weird...

margaret:
In my opinion, if things were as bad as they say in the Eurozone, we would have reached parity a long time ago... They are afraid to buy it, but they are not in a hurry to sell it either... So to speak: a moderately positive attitude to the euro

I agree, the euro will never disappear whether you like it or not. It's all a luxury.......

nikelodeon:

Agreed, want it or not the euro will never disappear. It's all a luxury.......

5 years at the most...they'll be out of the woods for sure...

5drakon:
IT IS TIME FOR WITHDRAWALS, NOT DEPOSITS
So I withdraw and then put it back in to earn the bonuses... you don't get bonuses for nothing, but on the money you put in... if you don't withdraw, only the bank charges 24% p.a.

Vizard:

Five years at most... they're going to bite each other...

It will be a fight for the good of both countries. Or rather for their traders....... It's more interesting to work in a storm....... :)))))

margaret:
.... And I already get 100% bonuses on every deposit

Up poo sing, odes, to that kind of broker!

Even if he's a tradesman.

)))

Reason: