From theory to practice - page 1886

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Yes anywhere the price will go.

Exactly!!!)) He really meant all the calculated volumes there apparently) The assumption is just in the form of a picture.

Evgeniy Kvasov:

The price will go from the volume in the cup)))) How it might not go into the plus I don't know. Or the Sell 0.05 is then very, very low open.

I think I understand the principle of your prediction)))) I will not write it anymore ok

What prediction? Are you kidding me?

I remember here, I don't remember there.

;Z)

Evgeniy Kvasov:

That's unfortunate. There was almost certainly a martin in there.

I hope that doesn't happen to me. Ranges are statistically calculated. No martin. Risks are normal. And they're lower now than they were at first, of course. I'm trying. What do I do?

No, not martin.

Renat Akhtyamov:

What prediction, are you kidding me?

i remember here, i don't remember there

;Z)

Well look what you're doing then))

Your line is calculated from volumes calculated horizontally by minutes. And you divide the purchases and sales. It doesn't matter. You have the price and the volume on it as a result.

And then you calculate the indicator based on the fact that the price should reach the balance.

In particular your picture shows the growth until the profit from buy orders (the volume is higher) equals the loss on sell orders. This is the point of the indicator. Call it what you want, forecast or target)

EgorKim:

No, not a martin.

Maybe it's just a big risk then, I don't know how it happened.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Interesting how it turns out, the flush of the crowd indicates that there will be a reversal.
The theory is that with 1:100 leverage, the average loss is 1000pp (five digits). Those who have more leverage will fail earlier, those who have less leverage will fail later. But where is the limit of the loss?
I think it is more reasonable to evaluate not the search for different leverage plummers, but price change in percent during a given period of time. Roughly speaking, somewhere once I heard that 2-3%% a day is "overshoot", and if three days of 3% it is a full brexit.
But, is the trend reversing? Hmmm, not a fact for me, a correction is quite possible....

Good thoughts.

Especially when you consider - that the average wavelength in these limits

The correction is nothing more than the arrival of the new "bob and bob - two ......

Evgeniy Kvasov:

Well look what you're doing then))

Your line is calculated from volumes calculated horizontally by minutes. And you divide the purchases and sales. It doesn't matter. You have the price and the volume on it as a result.

And then you calculate the indicator based on the fact that the price should reach the balance.

In particular your picture shows the growth until the profit from buy orders (the volume is higher) equals the loss on sell orders. This is the point of the indicator. Call it whatever you want, forecast or target)

Minutes, months

I wrote above that tf-ms are a mini provocation of volatility

Renat Akhtyamov:

minutes, months.

I wrote above that tf-ms are mini provocations of volatility.

Nah nah. Minutes is a way of separating boosters and sellers. Kind of like a volumetric profile. I don't know what period. It could even be variable. Or it could be a fixed volume in the cluster.

I am talking about the principle.

Evgeniy Kvasov:

Nah nah. Minutes is a way of separating drillers and sellers. It's kind of like a volumetric profile. I don't know what period. It could even be variable. Or it could be a fixed volume in the cluster.

I mean the principle

the principle of winning is only one - to gobble up liquidity in your favour

Evgeniy Kvasov:

I hope this doesn't happen to me.

Alternatively, go through the signals and find out why it happens.

There was a Mashkovetz signal. He was trading 4 years in the black on his grand.

But he decided to show his face in the signals. He was attracted by the volume.

I don't know if that signal is still alive or not.

But, there are many examples in the signals)

Reason: