From theory to practice - page 1679

That's it, let's reclassify from traders to raiders

Forget it. It's not interesting anymore.

I've learned a lot of programming languages in 1.5 years, and an AI, you can earn extra money if you can't afford to eat. And even more useful)).

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

That's it, let's reclassify from traders to raiders

Forget it. It's not interesting anymore.

I've learned a lot of programming languages in 1.5 years, and an AI, you can earn extra money if you can't afford to buy bread. And then it's useful)).

That is right and good. The only thing you have to do is to apply your knowledge and skills correctly.

AI is promising. Go for it. Don't think.

Uladzimir Izerski:

And that's right and great. What's left to do is apply the knowledge and skills correctly.

AI is promising. Go for it. Don't think.

You can't combine it with your day job, it's a full time job unless you're in a big office.

work's a bit of an amateur, too.

About indices - if you take USDx and EURUSD, there are some regularities between them, if you take 2 series you can trade, but not for long, then reoptimise the TS

Checked

The indicator is a prefix between the index and eurusd

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

About indices - if you take USDx and EURUSD, there are some regularities between them, if you take 2 series you can trade, but not for long, then re-optimise the TS

Checked

Regularities that won't cover the costs? This is child's play. Oh, those "tester traders"...)

Макс:
Laws that don't cover the costs? Kindergarten. Oh, those "tester traders"...)

You've already been told that fuck it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

About indices - if you take USDx and EURUSD, there are some regularities between them, if you take 2 series you can trade, but not for long, then re-optimise the TS

Checked

the indicator is a prefix between the index and the eurusd

here he is again writing about indiceshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/163424/page13#comment_12747757

The regularity works because more than half of the index is EURUSD, i.e. you successfully optimize the randomness multiplied by the randomness

Igor Makanu:

here you go again with the indexeshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/163424/page13#comment_12747757

the regularity works because more than half of the index is EURUSD, i.e. you successfully optimise the randomness multiplied by the randomness.

Sometimes the index is ahead of the pair, i.e. one can trade on the spread, with overoptimization. MOSKA gives results, but I cannot say anything about stability

a straightforward index regrash per pair, take the resulting difference as a feature, then use RL or just optimise

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

there sometimes the index is ahead of the pair

wanted to find out where in MT the USD index is coming from - surely someone is quoting and not the server/dece itself is calculating

maybe you've found some arbitrage

but, imho, with arbitrage is always a problem (as with any TC) to find out when it stops working ;)

Igor Makanu:

wanted to find out where in MT the USD index is coming from - surely someone is quoting and not the server/dc itself is calculating

maybe you have found some arbitrage

but, imho, with arbitrage is always a problem (as with any TC) to find out when it stops working ;)

It's a formula based on six pairs.

It's on the internet.

i used to make such an indicator

one and the same.

Reason: