From theory to practice - page 1686

Макс:
You're acting like a sissy. Every message is an insult and an accusation. Ever wonder why that is? Maybe you should see a doctor.

Try to get me to think... let's go. You're being... You're a talkative one.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Try to make me think... let's go away. You're a... talkative.
What are you talking about?) Where do you want me to go? To the next branch?)

Макс:
What are you talking about?)) Where do we go? To the next branch?)
You're just a little confused, aren't you? Who's Max and who's Maxime. Don't embarrass the name, people won't understand.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
You're just a little confused, aren't you? Who's Max and who's Maxime. Don't embarrass the name, people won't understand.
You're a wild one))) Now I showed your scribbling to my girlfriend... together we're laughing about how you're blowing your brains out over nothing))

Макс:
You're a wild one))) now I showed your scribbling to my girlfriend... we're laughing together and you're blowing your brains out at the same time)))
Did you get emotional with your fake girlfriend, or do you want more? Don't shake, don't hide behind your skirt. Are you out for a boyish chat or are you in a hurry to see your mother?

Every branch ***needs it.

Oleg Bondarev:
In every branch of the (bleep) need.

So they're not mature yet.

Where are they before they make a living?

Testosterone's sky-high and chicks won't give it to them.)

No money. Testosterone's rising. Chicks don't...

I was just trying to figure out what kind of dude with no avatar and nothing was bothering me. Turned out to be a high school troll. Oh, these forums )) before you know who you're talking to.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I was just trying to figure out what kind of dude out there with no avatar and nothing was getting to me. Turned out to be a high school troll. Oh these forums ))) before you know who you're talking to

Even in the not-too-distant future you will have to regret what you said.

Everything is fixed.

Yeah.)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Even in the not-too-distant future you will have to regret what you said.

Everything is fixed.

Yeah.)))

Are you recording everything? Will there be a report later?
Reason: