From theory to practice - page 1675

Still, it seems to me that 99.99999% of all buying-selling is exchange of currency for goods. Forex is a husk. And looking for volumes there... I don't believe it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The signal that was a demo is now a real one.

Accordingly, they both got pissed.

What do you mean, they merged?

Oleg Bondarev:

What do you mean, you lost?

I mean, I'm a PAMM investor.

I prefer PAMM because you cannot see the trades and the investor does not need the hassle of copying trades

Both parties get what they want

Andrei:
Buying and selling volumes are always equal. :)

If that were the case, the price chart would be a flat line. Price has been striving to equalise them since the advent of markets. That's why the charts are the way they are. And they will never change.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If rumours from Odessa are to be believed, the price will change if the volume of offers to buy and sell is different))).

This is gossip, you should not believe it)). In addition, the big players do not show their volumes, that is, it will be guessing by coffee grounds. You have to be a sorcerer to guess))

Wizard2018:

If that were the case, the price chart would be a flat line. Price has been striving to equalise them since the advent of markets. That's why the charts are the way they are. And they will never change.

How's that? The tail wagging the dog?)

Andrei:
 К тому же крупные игроки свои объемы не показывают, 

Let them not show it. There is a price chart, you can see everything on it.

Andrei:
That's gossip, you shouldn't believe it)) Besides, the big players don't show their volumes, which means it will be guessing by coffee grounds. You have to be a sorceress to guess))

If your big player needs a large volume of currency, they will all be more than happy to sell it at a reduced rate.

Ha ha ha. It will just be you!

Oleg Bondarev:

Nah... How come? Close the forum and that's it? What about currency economies? I'm not being facetious, I'm really wondering. How did your signal perform?

How will it perform?

Wizard2018:

Are you kidding me? Trillions should be bought and sold.

Reason: