Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 263

tol64:

1. Посмотрите в режиме визуализации и увидите, в каких местах советник не справляется.

2. Начать изучать MQL или обратиться в раздел Фриланс

Doesn't an EA based on such a well-known indicator have a version with at least a fixed stop loss option?

It seems as trivial as getting a shot in the butt!..!

No_blame:

Doesn't an EA based on such a well-known indicator have a version with at least a fixed stop loss option?

It seems as trivial as getting a shot in the butt!..!

I don't know, maybe there is one somewherein the code base. Look it up. It seems very easy to learn MQL4/5 too, to me. Easier than looking for something in a huge code base. ;)

Are there any EAs from which you can learn how to install/optimise EAs?

In general, where can one start in "algotrading"?

No_blame:

Are there any EAs that you can learn how to install/optimise?

In general, where can one start in "algotrading"?

The same way everyone starts/starts. Help, articles and practice. If something is not clear, ask on the forum. Use the forum search, as it's hard to come up with questions that haven't been asked here.

tol64:
Just as everyone is starting/starting out. Help, articles and practice. If something is not clear ask in the forum. Use the forum search as it's hard to come up with questions that haven't been asked here.
Is there a difference: MT4 or MT5?

No_blame:
Is there a difference: MT4 or MT5?

There is a difference and it can be significant, depending on which idea you want to implement. I would advise to study both MQL4 and MQL5 and then make an informed choice.

You can read more in the Terminal Help.

tol64:

There is a difference and it can be significant, depending on which idea you want to implement. I would advise to study both MQL4 and MQL5 and then make an informed choice.

You can read more in the Terminal Help.

Does the fact that the MQL5 website does not prevent this one from having the MT4 content?

No_blame:

And the fact that the MQL5 site does not prevent this site from having content dedicated to MT4?

Either a comma is missing here or I can't grasp the train of thought.

Where can I download a database of exchange rates (buy/sell) euro/usd 5 minutes from say 2007 ?

aest:
Where can I download the exchange rate database (buy/sell) euro/usd 5 mins from say 2007 ?

You can go like this:

Step one:How to open a demo account on the MetaQuotes-Demo server
Step two:

3. And here's the result: history available for EURUSD, M5 starting from 2001 (got tired of rewinding the chart further on).

Reason: