EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 956

key resistance for today 1.3280

BOL:

Why not....

.....The market will make false surges towards the south, it's very good at zombifying traders, they start squirming, closing bai and opening seals:), thus causing the market to crash. ... ?

It's just speculation, nobody knows exactly how the process happens. Only assumptions, delusions, beliefs, speculations, etc.

BOL:

If you look at the general position even on the forum, asse are sticking out confidently to the south,

and anything northwards is rejected under any pretext...

it's a good time to snap :)

there are a few dozen people on the forum working on reals, this has no effect on the overall course... look around, there are so many chinese alone))))

Patience comrades))

Soon everything will be resolved, it will go somewhere for sure, the main thing is to be vigilant and keep your emotions at bay)))

A strong south wind just waiting for gold. Gold 800-1000, we will have parity. So it looks like we go to 1.30, there will be no pullback to 1.35?

Kitsan:

Patience comrades))

Soon everything will be resolved, it will go somewhere for sure, the main thing is to be vigilant and keep your emotions at bay)))

x-twisted oscillator

The principle of operation is approximate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmbvshDwd30&NR=1

Hello all. Good to see you.

Who has an opinion on the oscillator, and is there an analogue of any ...

ProfitoF.

I can't vouch for the accuracy of the quotes in MT, but the Euro has now clearly reached the 61.8 Fibo level from 1.252-1.428...

ruslan67:

x-twisted oscillator

The principle of operation is approximate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmbvshDwd30&NR=1

Hello all. Good to see you.

Who has an opinion on the oscillator, and is there an analogue of any ...

ProfitaF.

Wait a while, if it's a grail like the one shown in the video, there will soon be a copy of it on the net, or the grail itself))

I'd like to try it out.)

I can only quote from other people's words

but to check it out for myself

Reason: