From theory to practice - page 1546

Олег avtomat:

Does one interfere with the other?

make money, who's stopping you?

If you don't want to learn something new for yourself, no one is forcing you to, don't know.

Something new, in your case, Oleg, is skydiving, planting a tree, making muffins. And the fact that you are getting deeper and deeper into the maze of mathematics, which simply does not work in Forex from the word out, is not new, it's called to fill up your head with unnecessary information. Although, if it's like a hobby, then why not...

Олег avtomat:

you don't even realise how stupid you are being.

You think that if literacy does not help you to trade profitably, then you can and should be illiterate. (that's what you demonstrate).

Well, well. Keep dreaming. Dreams warm the soul.)

Nature gives man a certain ability. One can compose poetry and music, the other can be a doctor, and you can be a baller.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Well, well. Keep dreaming. Dreams warm the soul.))

Nature gives man certain abilities. One to compose poetry and music, another to be a doctor, and you a ballabologist.

Fool

Олег avtomat:

stupid

No one comes to your thread anymore. You come here to shit. You should shut up. You'd think you were smart.

Макс:
Something new, in your case, Oleg, is skydiving, planting a tree, making cupcakes. And the fact that you are getting deeper and deeper into the maze of mathematics, which simply does not work in Forex from the word out, it's not new, it's called to fill up your head with unnecessary information. Although, if it's like a hobby, then why not...

Mathematics works everywhere.

And the fact that you don't know, don't want to know and don't understand where and how mathematics works -- that doesn't stop mathematics from working.

Uladzimir Izerski:

No one comes to your thread anymore. You come here to shit. You should shut up. You'd think you were smart.

You're making a nuisance of yourself again. Get out.

And my pictures aren't addressed to you.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Gorchakov has a good video on horizontal flats.

Thank you. It's true that my models are much simpler) Experience shows that if there is an edge, it shows up immediately, even on the simplest models.

Олег avtomat:

You're making it dirty again. Get out.

and my pictures are not addressed to you.

I'm not your guest)))

And rudeness is also nature's way of endowing some people with it.

Good luck with the trade.)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'm not a guest at your place)))

And rudeness is also nature's way of endowing some people.

Good luck in the trade.)))

Yeah, you're overly endowed with rudeness.

Олег avtomat:

The maths works everywhere.

well.... does it calculate turbulent flows or do you have to use correction factors? and then check experimentally

and the process of formation of complex crystals?

What about a trivial card game?

There are statistical and probabilistic methods, but they only work if the model is correctly estimated, but if the model has been pulled by the ear... like your pictures from electrical engineering textbooks, with authoritative authors to make it convincing.

So just to think, did Kolmogorov do any market analysis? And specifically Forex? ... Well, yes, Kolmogorov was the first name that came to mind.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Dear Che, show me something from the market, not from the tester.

The market and the tester are not compatible. In the tester, it is much easier to show a nice chart.

If so, your question (request) looks at least too rude.) - I paid attention to your post, because lately those who don't do it themselves have started to say that it is easy to write a nice chart in a tester, it is easy to make carelessly unsubstantiated statements, just throw out )))).

Reason: