From theory to practice - page 1427

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I think if a doctor looks at this thread, he will conclude that everyone consumes.

you are probably right

what I want to say to TC - for a long period of time he is thinning out Schrodinger's cats, time matrices, and poor Laplace - no problem! - as they say the master is the master!

but to perform these manipulations there must be at least some model - due to lack of reliable model in the market one can use similar models to some researched observations, Prival constantly used methods of target tracking in radar, someone uses digital signals...

what's the CU model? - here's Laplace, here's tics, here's thinning - here's a picture = model: three year old child put red cubes in one pile, blue cubes in another - and all because he decided so? - but at least there is some logic here)))

Igor Makanu:

what is the model of the TC?

I won't say.

You often ask Burnakov, the thread starter of the MoD thread, what is his model? Everyone has long forgotten about it - the branch has its own life.

Same here - I do not understand and do not like it when people ask me personally. On the contrary, I try to take an interest here, to show some artifacts of the market, to stimulate interest in research in those who are suffering.

Alexander_K:

No way.

No time. I need the Grail at all costs! I need +50% a month at all costs.

It's all for naught. A theatre of the absurd.
I'm out of here. The guards are tired.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
It's all empty. Theatre of the absurd.
I'm going to get out of here. The guard is tired.

Where are you going?!

You either have to go quietly like Nova or Doc, or loudly like Demko, who suddenly, in broad daylight, went on a rampage like, "You're all fools, only I'm the smart one! I suffered and puffed for 10 years and found the Grail! Now you suffer!!!".

Now that's what I'm talking about!

And so... Leaving is not interesting and does not count :)))

Alexander_K:

I won't say.

OK, I'm fine with that answer, then the second question is why do the tics from Dukas need to be taken?

Igor Makanu:

OK, I'm fine with that answer, then the second question is why do you have to get the ticks from Dukas?

The ticks themselves are not necessarily from them.

I have a great base on their site - both ticks and seconds and minutes timeframes. It is convenient for me to compare my quotation streams with theirs.

Moreover, having such a gigantic base at hand, it is very convenient to conduct research of BP behaviour depending on the ratio of ticks/time.

I.e. I watch how the time axis shrinks/expands on ticks, then on seconds, etc. Drawing some sort of conclusions... Interesting. Then I apply it to my TS. After all, price ~ the root of time, and time is non-linear.

Alexander_K:

That is, I watch how the time axis shrinks/expands on ticks, then seconds, etc. Drawing some conclusions... Interesting. Then I apply it to my TS. After all, price ~ root of time, and time is non-linear.

again it's complicated... the market model in this context is much simpler: time is always linear, ticks are the result of actions of participants, by the middle of the day more participants - more ticks, intersessionary flat - indicative quotes... and the means to disrupt night scalpers

As for Ducas - it's senseless to study ticks on one market and trade on another one, it's an illusion that they are good ticks there and bad ones there.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
All this is absurd. A theatre of the absurd.
I am out of here. I am tired.

I join, it's true...if TC had just entered the market with his eyes wide open, then no problem - to be expected, but I think he had enough time to study the "how it turns" stuff

Alexander, don't traumatise Asaulenka's delicate psyche with some non-linear time and work with filtered streams, because he only recently learned how to predict a sine wave

Alexander_K:

I won't say.

You often ask Burnakov, the thread starter of the MoD branch, what is his model? Everyone has long since forgotten about it - the branch has its own life.

Same here - I do not understand and do not like it when people ask me personally. On the contrary, I try to take an interest here, to show some artifacts of the market, to stimulate interest in research in those who suffer.

Burnakov's latest posts on Habra are also on learning with reinforcement, that is, the models are quite clear.

So this is pure AI trying to understand the market itself

But it's not clear if it's having any success. Personally, I am so-so in this direction so far

Reason: