From theory to practice - page 1415

Renat Akhtyamov:
To avoid making a new post.

Nonsense.

Renat Akhtyamov:

What envelopes, for fuck's sake.

that's what I'm talking about:

What the fuck is this shit? Describe it in two sentences at least.

Alexander_K:

:)))) Pattalom... Sometimes you publish masterfully funny posts, Max.

:D he's on holiday every summer... seasonal work, that makes sense, doesn't it?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

describe it in at least two sentences.

You won't. There's no specifics, nothing to go on and on about.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What the fuck is that? Describe it in two sentences at least.

Seconded. The thread is for research, not for drawing some curves and indirectly advertising the signal.

Alexander_K:

Seconded. This thread is for research, not for drawing some curves and indirectly advertising the signal.

I asked you for an algorithm - what did you tell me?

Do your research, that's what it's there for.

Alexander_K:

Exactly!

Boo:

White noise with a normal distribution by definition contains no patterns. I.e. the probability of a rise or fall at any time is estimated as 50% / 50% and does not depend on historical data.

With such inputs it is guaranteed to earn with the following algorithm:
1. Buy the asset at the current price.
2. We put a take profit on the rise, for example 1%.
3. If the take profit worked, we have earned 1%. End of scheme. We withdraw the money.
4. If the price goes down and take has not worked out, we buy for twice more amount. Take Take shall be moved up by the pullback value.
Then we repeat from point 3.

Unlimited capital is a necessary guarantee of making money.

I wonder why Che works with such small lots on a big deposit. Yes, just to meet, as a first approximation, the last condition! I see...

No, I'm not being ironic. If it's a working system, why not?

As the departed masters used to say - "test hypotheses on SB and you'll be happy(hapiness)", Although in the case of martin there's no need for that, it's enough to drain a couple of $100 depots and intuitively understand that something is wrong, and then study some smart books, write a bit of code and understand that any "earnings" is out of the question, the profit/risk ratio doesn't change positively, everything is the opposite, linear profit is bought for exponential risk, horror, the loss is guaranteed, but very convenient for drawing a very beautiful equity on the history. Although many traders understand this, they cannot give up the "Iuddomaniacal Approach", when equity grows for a certain period of time in a straight line, it raises my self-esteem and I believe it cannot be accidental. Guys...

Renat, what's wrong with you? You've corrected your post three times. Can't you think straight?

Evgeniy Chumakov:
What's with all the rewriting/addressing of your posts? You press F5 and it's already written in a different way.

I've already commented on it. You'd better make new posts.
The writing is essentially the same.

Грааль:

As the masters who passed away used to say - "test hypotheses on the SB and you will be happy",Although in the case of a Martin, you don't need it, all I need is to drain a couple of $100 depots and intuitively understand that something is wrong, and then read some smart books, write a bit of code and understand that none of the "earnings" is out of the question, the profit / risk ratio doesn't change positively, it's the opposite, we buy a linear profit for exponential risk, horror, guaranteed loss, but very handy for drawing a very beautiful equity on the history. Although many traders understand this, they still cannot give up the "bad-guy" approach, when equity grows for a certain period of time in a straight line, it raises their self-esteem and they believe it cannot be accidental. Guys, guys...

What about me? I was passing by and saw this algorithm... Comrade Che used it for six months and had his +5% per month.

I don't really care about this algorithm, but as long as we are talking about beating SB, it's worth noting. However, the market is not exactly SB, I keep repeating that.

Reason: