Mr Trader, how much money do you need to be happy? - page 5

Ais:

By the way, I have $100-200 a day in tobacco.

1,000,000 $ $ This is a strategic goal, and you have to set tactical goals for the near future, because the lack of tactical goals will not allow you to implement the strategic:))) I do not understand about the tobacco, do you have a private tobacco business?

Parlament:
Every trader has a certain goal in life, an amount of money if you like, what is your dream expressed in money? Please, no jokes, no trillions and billions of dollars. My strategic goal is 3 million rubles or $100,000.
It's not about money for me... I don't know why I started to play with this kind of dealer, but I don't know why I started to play with this kind of dealer, and I don't know why I started to play with this kind of dealer. And the money with such a dealer will come of its own accord!

tabachka <- tobacco business -> https://forum.mql4.com/ru/14594/page12

the tactic goal is to go out of my country

not trivial task

Parlament:
I am of the opinion that " A goal is the final desired result! If I don't set a specific amount of money, I won't know if I have reached my goal or not! If I have achieved it, I will set a new goal, too, in specific numbers!
I have a slightly different approach to the final desired result . The amount of money I earned is a measure of the success of a particular trading system. In my case, it's work on MTS, and this way you can set more or less understandable goals. For example: the goal is to work as autonomously as possible. And if we are not talking about a trader who trades with his hands (although he needs a system there as well), everything else will follow. Although, this is a digression from the subject of the topic. As for the subject, 5-10k a month is a good enough level, but it seems to be much more difficult to reach it than any other :0).

sllawa3:
For me it's not about money ... Ideally, it's to find an office with a platform without cheating, in which the tester would fully comply with the real thing with good conditions, with perfect execution and no hassles with withdrawal and input ... And the money with such a dealer will come of its own accord!
Well, it would be hard to do))). You can try InstaForex, there are no problems with deposit/withdrawal and the support is not bad.

"Mr Trader, how much money do you need to be happy?"

No matter how much money there is, it will not be enough. When you have more money, your expenses go up. Some people's expenses start to exceed their income:)))

Happiness is not in the amount of money, but in their sufficiency. The amount of money does not measure happiness.

200 points a day. New ones are possible :)

ULAD:

No matter how much money there is, it will not be enough. When you have more money, your expenses go up. Some people's expenses start to exceed their income:)))

Happiness is not in the amount of money, but in their sufficiency. The amount of money does not measure happiness.

In this case, the problem is not money, but the inability to spend it!!!

ULAD:

Happiness is not in the amount of money, but in their sufficiency. Happiness is not measured by the amount of money.

Happiness is when it is enough, while in general it is pure theory - practice is money - the basis and from it comes out all the rest, what you want!

(maybe just apart from natural talents - but memoirs will help to write).

Generally, working at work you can immediately estimate how much you will earn before retirement and what to count on. And with forex, we are sitting in front of Aladdin's cave (without knowing the entrance code) and plan who will take how much and can pick up a kamaz truck in advance....

Swinosaurs are right, the process itself should be interesting, and taking money should be secondary.

A hundred billion-trillion right and so much more on top :)

Trading should be interesting, then you think about the process, the rightness, but when you think about the end goal, you miss something important... bang... and you're knocked out... you can't get in the ring, fight your opponent and think only about the championship belt... you gotta think about the fight... you gotta dance around your opponent like a fairy... you have to enjoy the process... you gotta be relaxed by the fun, get hit in the head and enjoy it, that's part of the process... it's normal... that's how it should be... not like us, you catch a moose and go for the fence )))))

Pork-saurus, go again!!!

Reason: