From theory to practice - page 1367

Renat Akhtyamov:

henceforth serve the people

You can't sell

no one has sold the formula yet.
People are ungrateful 3.14...sons in the majority)) and I'll also pay you money.

Макс:
People are ungrateful 3.14...sons in the majority)) and also pay money.

no

civilisation lives and develops only through formulas

there is a lot of mysticism in it, but still

Renat Akhtyamov:

no

civilization only lives and develops by formulas.

There's a lot of mysticism in it, but still

Don't do it, Renat. Your formula will cause the collapse of the financial systems of all countries, and the world at the same time. You will destroy civilization. Now we know what the apocalypse looks like.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Don't do it, Renat. Your formula will cause the collapse of the financial system of all countries, and the world's at the same time. You will destroy civilization. Now we know what the Apocalypse looks like.

And this post was dedicated to A.K.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/page4454#comment_12254402
Интересное и Юмор
Интересное и Юмор
  • www.mql5.com
Форумяне, не забывайте соблюдать правила...

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's a simple formula, and a very simple one at that.

♪ you can't sell ♪

no one has sold the formula yet.

:)))) Are you burning to comfort the afflicted, Rena? Is that a good thing? "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" - that's what wise people say, I think...

I, on the other hand, categorically refuse to explain anything here because of the worst kind of stupidity on the forum. It is unthinkable to encourage laziness and idleness.

I only want to say that I'm not surprised if you have the Grail in your hands. As well as the success of Comrade Che, his TC shows a stable "+" from month to month, and it is very good. This means that if a man really wants it and works like a lion, he will succeed.

Alexander_K:

:)))) Are you burning to comfort the afflicted, Rena? Is that a good thing? "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" - that's what wise people say, I think...

I, on the other hand, categorically refuse to explain anything here because of the worst kind of stupidity on the forum. It is unthinkable to encourage laziness and idleness.

I only want to say that I'm not surprised if you have the Grail in your hands. As well as the success of Comrade Che, his TC shows a stable "+" from month to month, and it is very good. This means that if a man really thirsty and works like a lion, he will succeed.

Sash, I totally agree. Especially since you're not the only one talking about it.

Today I`ve got the last mistake from FormulaE. As you can see - it's OK.

But already in November, 18 I was going to sew the bags, as I understood - OK!

Two rusty mistakes, almost imperceptible...

Only patience and work, of course, will make a sweet thing out of any piece of shit.

Alexander_K:

I only want to say that I'm not surprised if you have the Grail in your hands. As well as the success of Comrade Che, his TC shows a stable "+" from month to month, and it is very good. This means that if a man really wants it and works like a lion, he will succeed.

Oh, there are already two Horsemen of the Apocalypse - Renat and A_K.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Oh, two horsemen of the Apocalypse already, Renat and A_K.

Yuri, Sasha is going against the trend and I'm going with the trend from the very beginning

that's not even close...

e.g. Mikola, yesterday, converted Yusuf's advisor to an anti-trend so that he would start chopping at least a little bit.....

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yuri, Sasha is going against the trend and I'm going with the trend from the pivot point...

it's not even close...

Yeah, yeah. One's a gunner, the other's a machine gunner.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Sash, I totally agree. Especially as you're not the only one talking about it.

Today I got the latest error out of FormulaE. As you can see - ok.

But already in November '18 I was going to sew bags, and there was no such thing...

Two rusty mistakes, almost imperceptible...

Only patience and work, of course, make a sweet out of shit.

I noticed one detail.

The most important thing is for the market researcher to have a central idea, an understanding of the algorithm on which you can make money and highlighting it in the market. After all, you started to work with OM back in the days of Strange, didn't you? If you somehow manage to read it out of a stream of quotes, that's incredible, of course. But, the idea is clear and should certainly produce results.

Stochastic process models alone are not the only way to study the market - that's clear and interesting.

Reason: