From theory to practice - page 1368

Alexander_K:

I have noticed one detail.

The most important thing is for the market researcher to have a central idea, an understanding of the algorithm on which you can make money and highlight it in the market. After all, you started working with OI back under Strange, didn't you? If you somehow manage to read it out of a stream of quotes, that's incredible, of course. But, the idea is clear and should certainly produce results.

Stochastic process models are not the only ones that investigate the market - that's clear and interesting.

you're right.

I parsed this OM first from the internet (CME), and then slowly I started to find analogies on the chart.

the CME was broadcasting with a delay of 10 minutes - that's a lot!!!

plus, at exactly midnight and for a whole hour before it, you can't understand what's going on at SME - they're drawing, redrawing.............

you can't explain that to a councillor...

Four years on the job...

Renat Akhtyamov:

you're right.

I was parsing this OI first from the internet (SME) and then started to find analogies on the chart.

it was broadcasting on SME with a delay of 10 minutes - that's a lot!!!

4 years of work...

And those who suffer let them search, open topic branches, ask, read... I personally don't mind helping them. Trouble is, there are no more heroes. And the non-heroes are paying cash, that's the whole story.

I think that's the conclusion reached by all who have been able to touch the Grail - Koldun, Demko, podotr, Bas, Che and others like them. And rightly so.

Would anyone here (and well versed in ZigZag) be able to display in a couple or three lines

an expression of the numbers of already existing and redrawn during the day uptrends and downtrends

ofdowntrends, their actual size in pips, as well as the number of corresponding

their actual sizes, as well as the amounts of consecutive purchases and sales?

aleger:

:))) Finally, my friend, you're getting an insight into the people on this forum. Yeah, it's just kids and alcoholics from all over the world :))) They even have trouble drawing a circle and you're asking questions... Hilarious :)))

Alexander_K:

:))) Finally, my friend, you're getting an insight into the people on this forum. Yeah, it's just kids and alcoholics from all over the world :))) They even have trouble drawing a circle and you're asking questions... Hilarious :)))

he has his own way of doing things

But I would say that if you go into a trend where you need to, you won't see any redraws (not about zzz)

If you count correctly, there is no overdrawing because a trend is a straight line from point A to point B.

;)

Alexander_K:

Excuse me, are you trying to set up a madhouse or a sobering up here?

I sometimes compare posts from 5-15 years ago here on the forum with today's posts. I think - well, what is the reason for such a colossal dumbing down of forum users? There must be one! It is impossible, under normal conditions, to roll down to the utter stupidity. Where did it all go?!

The answer, I think, is simple - trading signals.

It is with their appearance, the real smart traders have left the forum, deciding to make money on them without revealing any secrets. And now we have what we have - stupid attempts to join their ranks via reselling, stupid studying other people's signals, etc.

This is a completely different forum, different history, appropriate to its time.

I'm getting a bit philosophical... It's raining in Moscow and there's nothing to do.

Good luck to all of you!

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Excuse me, are you trying to set up a madhouse or a sobering up here?

I don't want anything anymore. Burned out...

Renat Akhtyamov:

he has his own approach.

But I will tell you that if you enter the trend where you need to, you won't see any flips (not about ZZ).

If you count correctly, there is no overdrawing because a trend is a straight line from point A to point B.

;)

It is not only a "straight line from point A to point B", but also a real profit that arises

aleger:
It is not only a "straight line from point A to point B", but also a real profit that arises
that's a given.
Reason: