From theory to practice - page 678

Олег avtomat:

I see you've already put Kolmogorov on the same board as wikipedia... it's sad.

Not much information about him... I'm sitting now - digging through the literature...

Eh.... Wizard, how quickly you delete posts... Good thing I have time to read it. If you're really that serious about converting "a few BP + time", then surely there will be a long time here and in the MO thread suffering from a lack of money on the way to the same thing.

Vizard_:

That wasn't me. I don't know what Drummer didn't like.

:)))))

Vizard_:

It's not me. I don't know what Drummer didn't like.

he doesn't know who it is.

Олег avtomat:

he doesn't know who it is.

Who is it?

Alexander_K:

It's not the first time I've seen the picture you're posting.

The question is - WHAT IS THIS?!

The dependence of profitability on the parameters of the ticking MAs used at the channel boundary to determine the probability of a rebound from the boundary.

Alexander_K:
Eh.... Wizard, how quickly you delete posts... Good thing I have time to read it. If you've really made such serious progress in converting "a few BP+ time", then surely there will be a long time here and in the MO branch suffering with no money on the way to doing the same thing.
And I'm out of luck((.

Alexander_K:

Who's that?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/barabashkakvn

Vladimir Karputov
Vladimir Karputov
  • www.mql5.com
Опубликовал код MA MACD Position averaging v2 Советник по индикаторам iMA (Moving Average, MA) и iMACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, MACD). Усреднение позиций при убытке. Развитие версии 1.0 Добавил тему Стакан есть или его нет? Опубликовал код MA MACD Position averaging Добавил тему Как лучше подать информацию о сотне...

Олег avtomat:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/barabashkakvn

Nice one.

Natalja Romancheva:
The dependence of profitability on the parameters of the ticking MAs used at the channel boundary to determine the probability of a bounce from the boundary.

Cool.