From theory to practice - page 1669

I don't remember the sum of the increments included in the three standard deviations (according to the classical formula) ? I don't want to just check, I'm sick of those sums.

"Should"...

The only thing forex "should" do is drain any martin sooner or later. More often sooner (before the martin has earned 100%+).

Trying to make money on some here "shoulds", comes to "buying in overbought" and ending up getting a couple more overbought in the shoulders.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I made two series of increments with channels for each currency.

Entry if one for example breached the upper limit, the other the lower limit and vice versa - the result is the same as with the original pair. Maybe the problem is in different convergence speed.

Did EUR and USD show profitseparately? This is the question that interests me now.Perhaps, we will get toEUR/USD later, and intelligent people will give us some tips.

It is important that EUR and USD profit separately.

If this theme becomes boring - send EUR/USD and EUR and USD separately to me. I will analyse it myself.

Alexander_K:

Did the EUR and USDseparately give a profit?

How do you know if they all add up to zero on the amount chart?

Alexander_K:

If this topic is boring - send me the EUR/USD series and separately EUR and USD. I will analyse it myself.

I have just sent you EURUSD. The opening prices of the minutiae. There are two files, they differ in date sequence (ascending/descending)

I'm waiting for pictures with studies, it's been boring on the forum lately.

Alexander_K:

Did the EUR and USDseparately give a profit? This is the question I am interested in right now. We will get to the private EUR/USD later and wise people may suggest something.

It is important that EUR and USD profit separately.

If this theme becomes boring - send EUR/USD and EUR and USD separately to me. I will analyse it myself.

Only indices can be mined separately, as currencies only have a price when they are exchanged for one another.

Charts:

Green - EURUSD

Red - USD

Blue - EUR

Increase histograms:

Red - EURUSD

Blue - USD

Green - EUR

Nah, still,EUR and USD distributionsare not normal.

It makes no difference whether you work with the individualEUR/USD orEUR and USD individually. Ugh. Fuck it all...

Alexander_K:

Nah, still,EUR and USD distributionsare not normal.

It makes no difference whether you work with the individualEUR/USD orEUR and USD individually. Ugh. Go to hell...

Well, what am I saying! Same eggs...

I will say that all is not yet lost in the increments, there is a grain there.

Reason: