Why is there no button - "Undo deletion" ? - page 7

IvanIvanov:

About the structure, shall we? ...

Well...? Are you going to start or are you just going to keep teasing? Or is this a psychological test? )))

Urain:
It's summer, what stars. In summer there is one star called the sun.

Can I understand it as a continuation of communication? :-)

I'll be back in about 20 minutes and I'll continue...

..... In the meantime, take a look at this parable...

There was a storm and a lot of starfish washed ashore....

A man was walking along the shore, he took the stars and threw them into the sea......

Towards him there was another man - they met and the second man said to the first...

- Why are you doing this? It's useless, you won't save them all anyway, what's the point in trying to save them...

Then the first person - takes another star, shows the second person and says....

- It's important, for this particular - star and throws it into the sea......

............................................. The end of....... Well done to those who have finished reading :-)

IvanIvanov:

Can I understand it as a continuation of communication? :-)

I'll be back in about 20 minutes and I'll continue...

..... In the meantime, take a look at this parable...

There was a storm and a lot of starfish washed ashore....

A man was walking along the shore, he took the stars and threw them into the sea......

Towards him there was another man - they met and the second man said to the first...

- Why are you doing this? It's useless, you won't save them all anyway, what's the point in trying to save them...

Then the first person - takes another star, shows the second person and says....

- It's important, for this particular - star and throws it into the sea......

............................................. The end of....... Well done to those who have read it :-)

"Ded my say, do good and throw it in the water" (c) Armenfilm, Wow, a talking fish.

Urain:
"Ded my say, do good and throw it in the water" (c) Armenfilm, Wow, a talking fish.

:-) Cool idea....

Well, I'm ready... So thinking about how to structure the narrative... kinda figured it out....

One note, this knowledge cost me a -$536 deposit, I mean, I went into deficit and thought hard...

I asked myself a question, Vanya, don't be stupid, admit to yourself that you don't understand something...

This understanding has been lying next to me, free of charge, since February of this year, in the form of a printout from which the man was mastering this knowledge... but I guess the philosopher was right who said there's no such thing as free knowledge... I'm not talking about paying me...

Who would consider the following not devoid of meaning - donate a small fraction to charity, the purpose of charity - define yourself ...

Charity is also an important element of a more global mechanism, but everyone comes to this by himself ...

Last week I read the memoirs of one very rich man, he said - "My mother taught me to distribute my income, 80% of it to production development, 10% to myself and 10% to charity". And for some reason I believe that.... simply because I've tried it on myself and it works....

Next post, I'll start...

I've been thinking and thinking - how to structure the narrative, the problem is that communication is not straightforward, I'm a bit worried.

Let's start like this - let's take a certain period of any currency in a couple of years, I will decompose this period of months into three waves, then we will in turn decompose each of the three waves into three waves, on weeks - then we will decompose each wave into three waves on days, 4H, 1H, 30M, 15M, 5M, 1M

...This will be an example of structure, the currency does not matter, the interval, in principle - also, but let's take the standard MT5 ...

...So what are the suggestions.... Currency? Interval of 2 years?

I assert - the whole structure of the market - can be fit into the harmony of three waves!

IvanIvanov:

Last week I was reading the memoirs of a very rich man, where he says - "My mother taught me to distribute my income, 80% of my income to production development, 10% to myself and 10% to charity."

Well yes, there is that. I even know people who do that. And knew people who didn't follow this rule. And even got caught doing it myself once. )))
IvanIvanov:

...So what are the suggestions.... Currency? An interval of 2 years?

For the last two years. Any currency.

tol64:
Well yes, there is such a thing. I even know people who do that. And knew people who didn't follow that rule. Even got caught doing it myself once. )))For the last two years. Any currency.

I don't see an answer to my question! Do you want to be an opponent.... welkom plz, why not...

Maybe you are at a higher stage than me.... well share...., what's stinging...

Teach the sufferer...

I'll take coal in the other world :-)

P.S. - maybe I misinterpreted your answer, then sorry

tol64:
Well yes, there is that. I even know people who do. And I've known people who didn't abide by that rule. Even got caught doing it myself once. )))The last two years. Any currency.

KNOW - who do

KNOW - didn't comply..... die or something?

...And we don't share in modesty?

IvanIvanov:

I don't see an answer to my question! Do you want to be an opponent.... welkom plz, why not...

Maybe you are at a higher stage than me.... well share.... what's stinging...

What's the question? I saw this one:

IvanIvanov:

...Well what are the suggestions.... Currency? An interval of 2 years?

My post:

Tol64:
... The last two years. Any currency.

So, it is possible to consider your structure on any symbol (e.g. USDJPY) for the last two years. Or did I misunderstand your question?

EURUSD
Reason: