"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 87

zoritch:

Honestly? Because you're either a stubborn asshole or a subtle troll...

i'm more inclined to the second one, because i've never seen a plumber like that in my life...

Did you read what I wrote to you? What about the fuzzy-headed bastard?

zoritch:

hooray !!! I've waited... ...from the faggoty-eyed faggot definition of "fuzzy-eyed"... i laid down on the palace... kicked the ugly Fissa with my foot and crawled...

to the miller... to die... :-))) why are you yelling at me, you goat? you don't know such words...

(please forgive me heartily, but this clown... yeah... ok, never mind... i must be some kind of exorcist...)

All right, snitch, kiss my dick.

zoritch:

Dear Speculator, you probably don't understand the realities of modern life very well, if you buy so cheaply, like Pavlik... :-)))

Oh, sheep... no money, no kids, populated by robots...

( snitch, by the way, is spelled with an asterisk, you illiterate goat)

Do you know what you're writing?

The speculator is banned forever.

Mathemat:
Speculator banned forever.

"Sometimes they come back" (c) and here we go again

LeoV:
How do they determine for the future whether or not it is a winning deal? Don't get it wrong ))))

Not at all. If you lose, it is important not to exceed the set drawdown. As soon as the drawdown becomes longer than the set limit. That's it!!!!!! Close and stop copying....

Paukas has a hit! I trust him. I'll be charging him myself very soon !

(Don't count it as an advertisement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Revelations (wanted to post :-)) (haven't been there in a long time, thought I'd stop by) - look at the trees by name.

One, two, the never-started Tree - three. One Petrov with Alps - positively rules, but with such an offer and yield - there is nothing to do with him without a lakh, IMHO.

Read my extreme posts there quickly, can delete them, my nickname banned.

It's not putthere :

"We're out of food, only grayling and sheep are left, the booze is gold beer Andreech and vodka Sibiryachka, and you're all flitting and flitting... Keep flitting..." (the rest is for them: "I've had you all up and down!!!!! )

The rams and grayling are in the fridge.

This is to the question of flats byeor at all times.

P.S. Just kidding so (pictures here, but not the text on the links above... :-)). Sorry if I offended anyone.

LeoV:
How do they determine for the future whether or not it is a winning deal? Don't get it wrong ))))

Probably based on past trades based on some signals from their system, which has been profitable for more than a year.

Profitov:

Probably based on past trades based on some signals from your system, which has been giving profits for more than one year.

Anything of substance?
Reason: