From theory to practice - page 1273

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

exactly the same as "econophysics" i.e. no

Alexander also answered this way, but persists in persuading someone to experiment with this indicator

Макс:
You mean equal bars? That's about 1000 ticks. But it's a long-standing theme of sorts.

Well, let him try it. I don't know what kind of indicator he has...

Vladimir Baskakov:
Alexander also said so, but persists in persuading someone to experiment with this indicator

It doesn't matter. Take the other one. It's just that these are the most beaten up ones, but I haven't seen a summary comparison table anywhere, and I'd like to see one.

Alexander_K:

It doesn't matter. Take the other one. It's just that these are the most beaten up ones, but I haven't seen a summary comparison table anywhere, and I'd like to see one.

There's a lot of dancing around, all over the place.

Vladimir Baskakov:
It's a bit of a tambourine dance, all over the place.

:))) Well, I don't care. You don't have to do anything. Wait for Rena to post the formulas.

I'm off to work. Tomorrow's the start of the real thing. The thirst for the grail is making my feet spontaneously tap-dance.

Anyway, with all this Forex stuff, I've got some weirdness in my body that I haven't seen before. Ugh...

Alexander_K:

:))) Well, I don't care. You don't have to do anything. Wait for Rena to post the formulas.

I'm off to work. Tomorrow's the start of the real thing. The thirst for the grail is making my feet spontaneously tap-dance.

Anyway, with all this Forex stuff, I've got some weirdness in my body that I haven't seen before. Ugh...

Yeah, it's getting interesting, waiting for the fiasco.

multiplicator:
here's the thing...
I decided to look at the optimum indicator periods for different months.
The result is this, for the last 12 months:
Is there any correlation between these numbers? autocorrelation? autocorrelation here is negative, -0.38. In short, this parameter changes very sharply, there is no smooth change in the parameter.

"for any random graph you can find an indicator period, at which it will show a good profit".

there is no optimal setting for this kind of indicator.

I wanted to reply, but it's all washed up - so you're not sure of what you've written).

Anyway, Alex, I wish you success in your hard work.

You are one of the few people who are interesting to read. Sometimes you get a bit carried away, but it's interesting too))

Dmitriy Skub:

I wanted to reply, but it's all washed up - so you're not sure of what you've written).

And in general, Alex, I wish you success in your hard work.

You're one of the few people who's interesting to read. Sometimes you're a bit over-the-top, but interesting, too))

All right, Dimitri. If you were a janitor, like Bas, you would certainly get it in the nuts. It's hard to beat me at verbiage :))) But I know who you are by education - ordinary people don't go there, let alone graduate without dropping out after the first semester. The market will judge us. Thank you. Adieu.

Alexander_K:

Here's how people present themselves on PMs, guys:

"Mechanical engineer (aircraft engineering), maths, psychology and social work, PhD in biotechnology"

I won't name his nickname - but, this is an extremely educated person, his opinion I listen to.

In our business we need to represent monitoring, not regalia from fields far removed from the market.

Reason: