From theory to practice - page 1268

Vladimir Baskakov:
There will be monitoring, I hope?

Yes.

Alexand
Now that's constructive!

Vladimir Baskakov:
Well, that's constructive!

:))) It would be constructive if you took, for example, Gunn's theory, studied his time cycles and entered into a real controversy - that's how he has it, and you have some tics, non-linear sessions, days for some reason. And he would have applied the state. But as it is... You can even do without the state - just a cool theory with references to literature.

Alexander_K:

It would be constructive if you took Gunn's theory, for example, and studied his time cycles

It would be good for kindling and self-smoking.

Alexander_K:

:))) It would be constructive if you took, for example, Gunn's theory, studied his time cycles and entered into a real controversy - that's how he has it, and you have some tics, non-linear sessions, days for some reason. And he would have applied the state. But as it is... You can even do without the state - just a cool theory with references to the literature.

The market is characterized by the use of these formulas, but the market is not very profitable. This is why the real trading strategy is based on the real trading robot. And you can go on pounding water for another 1,200 pages

Yuriy Asaulenko:
It's good for kindling and self-smoking.

So you still believe that there is no cyclicality in the market, and it makes no difference which periods of average to work with? That's the wrong answer, Yuri, the wrong answer.... Although your ideas are conceptually correct, you're wrong about that.

Alexander_K:

So you still believe that there is no cyclicality in the market, and it makes no difference which periods of average to work with? That's the wrong answer, Yuri, the wrong answer.... Although, your ideas are conceptually correct, but you are wrong.

Cyclicality in the market certainly takes place. But they are mainly the so-called pseudo-periodic processes. There are no obvious harmonic components in the spectrum, and one can assume that there is simply nothing cyclical, and some cycles are an apparent reflection of an apparent moon.
Traders, for the most part, are very naive and trusting people. Tell them about the profits, and they'll follow you like rats after a doodle. Gunn's like that.)
Here, I don't think your answers are right. Lots of unnecessary hypotheticals and gist. A drawdown of 14 with an average profit of 1% is a very unreliable system. But unreliable systems also work for a while).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The cyclicality in the market certainly takes place. But, they are mostly so-called pseudo-periodic processes. There are no clear harmonic components in the spectrum and one can assume that there is nothing cyclical and some cycles are an apparent reflection of an apparent moon.
Traders, for the most part, are very naive and gullible people. You tell them about the profits and they will follow you like rats following a doodle. Gunn's like that.)
Here, I don't think your answers are right. Lots of unnecessary hypotheticals and gist. A drawdown of 14 with an average profit of 1% is a very unreliable system. But unreliable systems work for some time).

I will send you one such period in your personal message (or rather it is a half-period), do you mind? Check it on your models and you'll see that I'm right.

Alexander_K:

I'll send you one such period (or rather, it's a half-period) in a private message, do you mind? Check with your models and see if I'm right.

Download. I'll have a look at it next week. I'm at the cottage right now.
For cyclicality? Are you serious? It takes a lot of periods to confirm cyclicality.))
And all that up and down (even noise) always gives the illusion of cyclicality.
Well, long cycles, even if they exist, don't interest me at all. My working intervals are much shorter.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Download it. I'll have a look at it next week. I'm at the cottage right now.
For a cyclical period? Are you serious? You need many periods to confirm cyclicality.))
And all that up and down (even the noise) always gives the illusion of cyclicality.
Well, long cycles, even if they exist, don't interest me at all. My work intervals are much shorter.

OK.

Reason: