Make your first million - page 100

moskitman:

1%...2%/day

Well, you can get to the point of absurdity. The employer won't 'employer', the bank will go bankrupt, the car will move, ...
The point is different: for me (there) the risk is a force majeure, not an everyday occurrence like in Forex.

Here you are reading yourself: a scam! A pyramid scheme! Vasya will not give it back! There is no risk!

And all because you got used to being screwed every day, and you keep screwing around in it.

What fairy tale are you from, mosquito? Look around - bullshit all around! Take off the pink sunglasses.

Isn't that what you're trying to do now?

Daniil Stolnikov:
What fairy tale are you from, mosquito? Look around you, it's all a fooI!!! Take off the pink sunglasses.
That's what I'm telling you: let me help you make money on your scam! Well, you've got to make some money on the forex, don't you? :)

Is that < > a separate button on your keyboard?

moskitman:
So I'm telling you: let me help you make money on your scam! Well, you've got a lot of money to spend on forex, don't you? :)
That's how I see you. You're a loan shark. The Internet is full of people like you now. Fly to another thread - nothing personal!!! Go do something more promising.

moskitman:

Is this a microlending business?

They say it's a lucrative business.

But how can we ordinary people get into it?

Zogman:

Is this a microlending business?

They say it's a lucrative business.

But how can we ordinary people get into it?

My nickname is my mail-order dog.

let's discuss

Daniil Stolnikov:
That's how I see you - you're a credit-card-shammering wannabe. The internet is full of people like you right now - you're a fuckin' mail hacker!!! Fly to another thread - nothing personal!!! Go do something more promising.
It's time to change your eyeglasses, they're not seeing well. I, on the contrary, am willing to Borrow money at 15%/month. Where I will then put it and who will take it from me at a higher interest rate is no longer your lender's business.

moskitman:

my nickname is soba mails

let's discuss

Why do you need us? Take a loan from the bank ...

It's hard to believe that.

The man is in a HYIP and luring others in.

Zogman:

Why do you need us? Take a loan from a bank ...

It's hard to believe that.

I've already maxed out my credit limit. The bank wants a 2-Paycheck, and so on and so forth...

I don't really need you as human beings. But you're going to spend the money anyway - so let them work for a while - 15%/month.

And it's not hard for you to believe that you can make millions on forex, is it? And where, I ask you, is the logic?

Reason: