From theory to practice - page 1267

Alexander_K:

I'd be speaking out now if I didn't know you were a physicist. Honor and respect by default. I'd rather not say anything.

Well, I'll say this - your temporary success on the demo account prevents you from adequately perceiving reality. It's the second time, that's for sure))

Close

Alexander_K:

Maybe. Alas, I don't have time to continue my research - I still have to prepare for the real world. There is only one day left.

But, it is in the time structure that the market is fundamentally different from the SB and of that I have not the slightest doubt.

By the way, my friend, you also have nothing to worry about - in 3 months I will send you my report on real trading. If I like it - I'll send you the model on WisCime. I see what kind of work you're doing. I respect that. Maybe you're the reincarnation of Doc. He used to amaze me with his insane capacity for work and out-of-the-box thinking.

Three months is a long shot, I think in a month it will either be zero, or you'll start to overstay your welcome. I'll add this thread to my favourites so I don't forget.

Dmitriy Skub:

Your temporary success on a demo account is preventing you from adequately perceiving reality.

Close

You, too, though.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You've had it for 3 months, I think in a month you'll either be at zero, or you'll be overdoing it. I'll add this thread to my favourites so I don't forget.

:))) Look at you, uncle, you're getting all torn up.

Alexander_K:

You, too, though.

I haven't traded on a demo account for about six years now) Don't take offence, Alex! Who else but us will guide you to the right path and admonish you in time) You have all the prerequisites.

Why did the non-linearity of the price affect you so much?)

Alexander_K:

:))) Look at you, uncle, you're getting all pissed off.

No, I just don't like grailers.

Alexander_K:

Yes, yes, you've already turned into the second Bass with your precepts.

For the billionth time, like him, I don't need guidance. I need formulas, graphs, tables, etc. If you can't demonstrate that, then I don't care about your lamentations. Is that clear?

Put Hearst's method of calculation in there.

It'll be a business conversation.

P.S. It's not the non-linearity of the price that bothers me, it's your mentoring tone.

Less words, more action Sasha. It's better for you and a lesson for others;)

Alexander_K:

Yes, yes, you've already turned into the second Bass with your precepts.

For the billionth time, like him, I don't need guidance. I need formulas, graphs, tables, etc. If you can't demonstrate that, then I don't care about your lamentations. Is that clear?

Put Hearst's method of calculation in there.

It'll be a business conversation.

P.S. It's not the non-linearity of the price that bothers me, it's your mentoring tone.

Well, you said you had invented the grail. Then it turns out that you haven't tried it in real life and are only now beginning to do so. It's called Theory and Practice. There's a lot of theory, but there's a lot of practice.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You said you'd invented the grail. Then it turns out that you haven't tried it in real life and you're only just starting now. The branch is called Theory and Practice. There's plenty of theory, where's the practice?

Yes, Monday is the real one. It's a big deal... I'm sitting here getting ready, and I'm not ready to listen to your or anyone else's bullshit. Write formulas together withDmitriy Skuband post them here. If you don't have the brains for it, go to sleep, but don't get in the way.

Alexander_K:

Yes, Monday is the real thing. It's a big deal... I'm sitting here getting ready, and I'm not ready to listen to your or anyone else's bullshit. Write formulas together withDmitriy Skuband post them here. If you don't have the brains for it, go to sleep, but don't get in the way.

Will there be monitoring, I hope?
Reason: