From theory to practice - page 1275

Yuriy Asaulenko:
What does someone's monitoring give you for building systems?
And without anyone else's monitoring it is known that it is possible to make money in the market.

It gives you an insight into whose words you can believe and who is just a verbalist.

It is like a "physicist" or "mechanical engineer" by degree, only in relation to the market.

Alexander_K:

:))) And from you, Yuri - research on measures of central tendencies while I fight the DC.

I'm already done with that. Some of the results are posted here on the forum.

Alexander_K:

Thanks, Gianni.

Have you cooled off with forex yet? It's sad if I have. But I remember your fierceness and support.

No, I haven't.

My years of experience as an eager eater keep me busy. It's an addictive pastime.

Researching, searching. In fact, lately I've decided to take a break from it all.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I'm done with it now. Some of the results are posted here on the forum.

I read it, of course. But I didn't notice the conclusions.

secret:

It gives an insight into who's words can be believed and who is just a verbalist.

It's like a "physicist" or "mechanical engineer" by degree, only in relation to the market.

I don't watch all sorts of signals and equities at all, unless it's sticking up my nose.)
Only the thoughts on TC are interesting. There is one here - a fool for a fool, and a year ago gave a good idea. I am still thinking it).

Alexander_K:

I read it, of course. But, I did not notice any conclusions.

The results are there, they are reproducible. And you can draw your own conclusions).
On the real market, no system should be the same, but there may be common principles in their construction. And they are no secret.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I don't watch all sorts of signals and equity, unless they stick it up my nose.)
Only thoughts on TC are of interest. There's one here - a fool for a fool, but a year ago gave a good idea. I am still thinking it).

Sometimes fools come up with unconventional solutions. What did the fool advise you?

Share it.

We've got enough fools here.) Maybe they'll give you some useful advice.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Sometimes fools come up with unconventional solutions. What did the fool tell you?

Share it.

We have enough fools here.) Maybe they will give you some useful advice.

Fools have the whole brain, and smart people have only the unoccupied part of the brain.

That is why fools are many times smarter than clever people.

Accordingly, it is a shame to be clever, because you are already dumber than a fool.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Fools have their whole brains working, while the smart ones have only the unoccupied part of their brains working.

Therefore, fools are many times smarter than smart people.

Accordingly, it is a shame to be clever, as one is dumber than a fool.

The film is nine days of one year.
A smart man can make a mistake. A fool is never wrong. (с)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The film is 9 Days of One Year.
A smart man can be wrong. A fool is never wrong. (с)

So what was the advice? Don't be too long now that you've started.

Reason: