From theory to practice - page 1242

Renat Akhtyamov:

or even wait half an hour for a reaction to the news

//it comes to mind...

Do you have TC read the news and understand it?
I'm not interested myself, and I don't give it to the machine - it won't understand anyway.)

Renat Akhtyamov:
or you can wait half an hour to react to the news

The news is played out hours or days before it arrives.

This is FA. Reacting to the incoming news is an adjustment.

Guys? Are you traders or are you all progressives?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Do you have a CU who reads and understands the news?
I'm not interested myself, and I don't give it to the machine - it wouldn't understand anyway).

no way.

i've never used one.

I do keep an eye on it to know when there's a scramble.

It is interesting to cry or rejoice with others.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

no

everything is taken from the chart

I can't even imagine how many ticks the external indicator will be late

Imho up to 10 seconds, and there were regular times when the volumes turned over in the ribbon on the right passed and in the terminal still stands and no characteristic activity, and then instantly by 12p. (4хзn) the price changes.

Unicornis:

Imho up to 10 seconds, and there were regular times when the volumes turned over in the ribbon on the right passed and in the terminal still stands and no characteristic activity, and then instantly by 12p. (4hzn) the price changes.

I have already described in this thread how I was cheated because the indicator was 1 tick late...

and it was with this indicator, which I showed above

Unicornis:

Imho up to 10 seconds, and there were regular times when the volumes turned over in the ribbon on the right passed and in the terminal still stands and no characteristic activity, and then instantly by 12p. (4hzn) the price changes.

And where do you get the volumes? PLEASE give me the link. I would like to know where you get the volumes from. You can ask me in a personal message.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The news is played out hours or days before it arrives.

This is FA. Reacting to incoming news is an adjustment.

Guys? Are you traders or are you all progressives?

It's present too.

Renat Akhtyamov:
that's present too.
Then the news is about nothing at all.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've already described in this thread how I got cheated because the indicator was 1 tick late...

and that's exactly the kind of turkey that i showed you above.

Don't worry. Everybody's had it every step of the way. It's not like you're sitting on a payroll. You should always be on the lookout. Especially on the news!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Then the news is about nothing at all.

Then you have two errors in your understanding of the market.)

Reason: