From theory to practice - page 1246

Renat Akhtyamov:

I have a swap cap that drips until I think about covering it myself.

That's why it turns out that the volumes in Forex cannot be equal.

The volumes in forex are not equal because you are not trading with anyone, you are betting in a sweepstakes. The volume of winning and losing bets is not equal there.) And which team wins doesn't depend on the volume of bets.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The volumes in forex are not equal because you are not trading with anyone, you are betting in a sweepstakes. There, the volume of winning and losing bets is not equal). And which team wins has nothing to do with the volume of bets.

that's what I'm saying, so here they are again:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page1245#comment_11748617

and you have to trade against the crowd

and then everything will be

От теории к практике
От теории к практике
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый вечер, уважаемые трейдеры! Решил было на какое-то время покинуть форум, и сразу как-то скучно стало:)))) А просто читать, увы - неинтересно...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've got a swap cap dripping until I'm ready to cover myself.

There's no forced closure if there's no risk.

That's why it turns out that forex volumes can never be equal.

What's with all the forced closing? You buy and sell stocks, futures, options, whatever, and hold it for months.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

What's with the forced closure thing? Buy and sell stocks, futures, options, whatever, and keep it for months at a time.

I'll be trading on that.

the brokers have a free demo with quotes +/- 10% of the price which is close to the real),so that I could trade there

If the quotes are the same between demo and real, even better.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'll use this one.

As for the brokers, I may try to trade with them for many years.

Yes, all stockbrokers have the same rules. The commissions are slightly different, but this is also justified by various nuances. And the demo is available at any broker, just call and find out if the real quotes are available, and not the fake ones. I do not remember who has them.

If you have a good brokerage firm, you may open a real account but you do not put money on it. You have full access to the real market and use virtual trades to test the system.

I always do so - on virtual ones, but I don't need to open an account.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yes, all brokers have the same rules. The commissions are slightly different, but this is also justified by various nuances. And the demo is available at any broker, just call and find out if the real quotes are available, and not the fake ones. They do it for some people - I do not remember who exactly.

Yur, I've never crawled in there.

If only you had a hint with a link in the PM - how to get to the exchanger.

I'm not just asking.

TC is, on the stock exchange want to check.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Another trick is to open a real account, but you don't put any money into it. Full access to the real market, and practice the system on virtual trades.

I always do that - on virtual ones, but I don't need to open an account.

Uh-huh.

I just need to find out where.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

no, it's not obvious.

I can only wish great luck...

here, the crowd is buying and the euro is down:

https://ru.fxssi.com/tools/current-ratio

again the stock market and forex. )

Alexander_K:

Why do you keep talking about the market as an SB with no memory, no cycles and other stuff?! Because that, I assure you, is not the case!

Maybe Yuriy Asaulenko is a scalper and trades within the spread.

Renat Akhtyamov:

yep

All that's left is to find out where.

;)

Go to Finam and try it. RTS.

Reason: