From theory to practice - page 618

Alexander_K2:
I report - abnormal diffusion coefficients are also bad in the market.

That's how you'll spend dozens of years trying out combinations in a meaningless way)

secret:

That's how you'll spend dozens of years trying out meaningless combinations).

I agree. :((( I've become like a fool, fitting the solution to the answer... Ugh. Shame...

Alexander_K2:
To make sure nobody suffers in the future, I report - anomalous diffusion coefficients also do not work well in the market. The problem is the same - it is impossible to find and theoretically explain why one chooses the "cube root of T" rather than the "root of T" proportion. It doesn't work well. Tested on a deposit.

I've done everything I can on the minutes, but it's no use.

It's been tried:

1. Converting the price as a percentage of the average, etc.

2. Price calculation in percent by formula ((close[0] - close[1])/close[1] )* 100 . In essence increment in percent.

3. to take the price Low if the M1 candle is up, and vice versa.

4. Calculated the correlation of the series and the shifted series, also plotted the increments and variance channel. Logic if sum of increments went out of negative channel, then like a return to memory. It does not work.

There is still work with "Ears". But there in essence the increments are not necessary.

What else? Do I ignore the size and take the number of minutes up and down? What's next, probably nothing.

Alexander_K2:
Lest anyone agonise in the future, I report - the abnormal diffusion coefficients are also not working well in the market.

It's probably not the coefficients and everything else that's not working right, but the wrong products to begin with.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I've done everything I can on the minutes, it's no use.

It's been tried:

1. Converting the price as a percentage of the average, etc.

2. Price calculation in percents by formula ((close[0] - close[1])/close[1] )* 100. Essentially, it's a percentage increase.

3. to take the price Low if the M1 candle is up, and vice versa.

4. Calculated the correlation of the series and the shifted series, also plotted the increments and variance channel. Logic if sum of increments went out of negative channel, then like a return to memory. It does not work.

There is still work with "Ears". But there in essence the increments are not needed.

What else? Do I ignore the size and take the number of minutes up and down? What's next, probably nothing.

In essence, it is the "Ears" that remain unexplored.

I'll read more about bimodality. Anomalous diffusion - to hell!

Alexander_K2:

I agree. :((( I've become like a fool, fitting the solution to the answer... Ugh. Shame...

And if I had deposited in the bank six months ago, I would have earned more than forex.

Sad but true! ©

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What else? Give up on size and take the number of minutes up and down? What's next, rather nothing.

If nothing happens with "ears", I'm afraid, Eugene, we (me, exactly) will have the fate of millions of suffering people - to wander through forums and, like Papuans, try worthless pseudograals... Take a break... Read.

Alexander_K2:

In fact, the unexplored area remains Ears.

I'll read more about bimodality.

Well, what is the use of this bimodality? It is essentially the sum of increments from point A to point B of the zigzag, so you get bimodality since the sum is always greater than zero and less respectively.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Well, what's the use of this bimodality? It's essentially the sum of the increments from point A to point B of the zigzag, that's bimodality for you as the sum is always greater than zero and less respectively.

I'm crying tears of grief... :((( No kidding.

It's time to use your brain) on page 600)
Reason: