From theory to practice - page 1173

Renat Akhtyamov:

Sash, the generals always look at the map from afar, as a whole.

and most importantly - the whole map, not a particular case.

You said yourself that everything has been trampled, and no one has the Grail. That one has to dig in the less explored areas. And here again it all comes down to banality - to minutes.

I repeat, uniform discretization is NOT applicable to the market. It is only suitable for continuous processes (in physics, for processes with an infinitesimal time interval between events). The market is inherently discrete and dealing with ticks is figuratively the right research direction, if only... If only ticks were synchronised between DCs. I'm getting tired of repeating this.

Alexander_K:

You said yourself that everything has been trampled on and no one has the Grail. That we have to dig in unexplored areas. And here again it all comes down to triviality - to minutes.

I repeat, uniform discretization is NOT applicable to the market. It is only suitable for continuous processes (in physics, for processes with an infinitesimal time interval between events). The market is inherently discrete and dealing with ticks is figuratively the right research direction, if only... If only ticks were synchronised between DCs. I'm getting tired of repeating this.

I was once explained what ticks are, and for money. (real)

I got a signal to sell.

a little later, the indicator slows down and the price goes up, the indicator gives a signal to buy, the Expert Advisor stops breathing

EA comes back to life on the very hai and sells

you get the gimmick?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I once had a tick explained to me for money.

the indicator gives me a signal to sell.

after a while, indicator slows down and price goes up with a nice candle, my indicator gives a signal to buy, EA is not breathing

the EA comes back to life on the very chai and shoots.

feel the trick?

Great you are out ofsync between the dc's((((

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's great you're out ofsync between DCs(((

that's it, after that I realised that tics are an evil bearer

Prival used to say that if you apply Renco charts using ticks, it 's a piece of cake).

khorosh:
Prival used to say that if you apply Renco charts using ticks, it's a piece of cake to make a grail).

Yes, I asked Umu that question and he explained it specifically. You can find it in the history.

khorosh:
Prival used to say that if you apply Renco charts using ticks, it would be a piece of cake).
Then he went off to the stock market and now tells everyone that forex is evil.

khorosh:
I will have to go there and have a talk with them.)

I agree with him somewhere. The Haval is the Haval. My neighbour. Maybe we'll meet again sometime. Maybe he just did not finish the job and switched to the tomato trade (rumour has it). There are vegetable markets in Zhukovsky - we should go there, talk.

multiplicator:
The market is the only place to go, and then you go and tell everyone that forex is evil.

Whoever went from forex to the exchange is a winner, and whoever came from the exchange to forex is in a total fog.

Alexander_K:

I agree with him somewhere. The Haval is the Haval. My neighbour. Maybe we'll meet again sometime. Maybe he just did not finish the job and switched to the tomato trade (rumour has it). There are vegetable markets in Zhukovsky - we should go there, talk.

Do you want a warm place at the vegetable market?

Reason: