THE NEW NIPPLE SYSTEM! - page 11

IgorM:

maybe, maybe not - maybe there is some use if you enter at the same time on flat areas (possibly on an inter-session flat) on these three pairs with the same TP and SL, as all three pairs have different support/resistance levels or Murray levels, etc.

Search in the search engine and read: "Fundamentals of margin trading in currencies".

(Do not confuse currency and currency pair).

If you read it deeply, you will realize that the "new Nippel system" (as stated by the topicstarter) is profitable for the broker and unprofitable for the trader - WITHOUT options, exceptions, hope, luck and other things

(in other words, there is no spread and swap to gain here)

(In other words, if you remove swap and spread, the result of one-timed trading (buying and selling) of opposite pairs or a set of opposite pairs will be exactly zero)

(And lastly, one-step trading not a complete set of opposite pairs reduces to trading one pair. the result of such trading is fully determined by the market dynamics and the chosen direction of the pairs included in the initial set)

everything.

abolk:

I am not interested in the first post of the topicstarter, everything is clear there, I am interested in FoxUA's post and his state, there are different transaction times

IgorM:

i am not interested in the first post of the topicstarter, everything is clear there, i am interested in FoxUA's post and his state, there is a different time of transaction

A severe case. Patient to doctor: "Doctor, I'm flying." Doctor to patient: "Let's fly together."

There are three one-way runs (look at the time 16:54, 23:59, 23:59) - each run has three pairs - each set of pairs is an incomplete set of opposite pairs

See my post above: " one-step trading an incomplete set of opposite pairs is reduced to trading a single pair. the outcome of such trading is entirely determined by market dynamics and the chosen direction of the pairs included in the initial set "

abolk:

A severe case. Patient to doctor: "Doctor, I'm flying." Doctor to patient: "Let's fly together."

There are three one-way runs (look at the time 16:54, 23:59, 23:59) - each run has three pairs - each set of pairs is an incomplete set of opposite pairs

See my post above: " one-step trading of an incomplete set of opposite pairs is reduced to trading one pair. the result of such trading is entirely determined by market dynamics and the chosen direction of the pairs included in the initial set "

Yeah, I didn't look carefully, the timing is the same.

But I formulated my idea - the idea is that the support and resistance levels for the crosses and the major are different - perhaps for crosses it is faster to exit by TP (maybe by reversing orders with a Martin ...) than for the major - ok, this is a separate topic about multicurrency

IgorM:

i did not look carefully, the timing is the same

But I formulated my idea - the idea is that levels of support and resistance are different for crosses and majors - perhaps for crosses you can reach TP faster (maybe reverse orders with a Martin ...) than for majors - ok, this is a separate topic about multicurrency

I've already said it several times about one-step trading of a set of interrelated currency pairs.

Don't confuse multicurrency analysis with single-step trading of a set of interrelated currency pairs.

It's funny how that works. One humorous post by TC has sparked such a discussion. The author must be getting stoned out there.

As far as I understand it, trading linked pairs has nothing to do with making a profit. I think such methods are used to hedge forced buying or selling so as not to lose one's capital. For example, banks use such methods. But why should an ordinary trader buy GBPDollar and sell it at the same time? This is ridiculous. And what is this discussion all about?

If you want to buy gold and sell oil. So you'll wait for Gold to rise against Oil. It makes sense. It does not make sense to buy and sell the same currency pair, even if you use third-party currencies.

abolk:

Search in the search engine and read: "The basics of margin trading in currencies".

(Do not confuse currency and currency pair).

If you read it deeply, you will realize that the "new Nippel system" (as stated by the topicstarter) is profitable for the broker and unprofitable for the trader - WITHOUT options, exceptions, hope, luck and other things

(in other words, there is no spread and swap to gain here)

(In other words, if you remove swap and spread, the result of one-timed trading (buying and selling) of opposite pairs or a set of opposite pairs will be exactly zero)

(And lastly, one-step trading not a complete set of opposite pairs reduces to trading one pair. the result of such trading is fully determined by the market dynamics and the chosen direction of the pairs included in the initial set)

Everything.

i have a good point, but 2 out of 3 pairs have not constant point value so if 3 pairs go down, point value rises and if pairs go up, point value goes down. my screenshot shows the difference in point value and there is no way the broker can influence it because it has to change the point value, I don't comment on it, it's true it's a crock but it trades not pairs prices but point value, pluses make you lose practically nothing, minus small profit, payback period may last for months and even weeks when you have small profit it is practically useless

On the other hand, if the general trend is clearly defined, it could work

FoxUA:
i have a good point, but 2 out of 3 pairs have not constant point value so if 3 pairs go down, point value rises and if pairs go up, point value goes down. my screenshot shows the difference in point value and there is no way the broker can influence it because it has to change the point value, i don't blame anyone, it's true it's a crock but it does not give prices of pairs, it gives prices of points, pluses are practically unreal to lose, minus is small profit, payback period may last for months and even weeks at small profitability makes it almost useless

at least i tried to explain it to you. But your unwillingness to get to the core of the issue, namely, how the system of margin trading in currencies works - is beyond me.

abolk:

I have at least tried to explain it to you. But your unwillingness to get to the core of the issue, namely, how the system of marginal trade in currencies works - this is beyond me

Well explain why I have a plus on my screenshot, and not a small one, but based on your knowledge try to do it in your words it should be a minus or at least 0
Reason: