From theory to practice - page 571

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Alexander! Build a histogram from this file, I think it will be interesting. Although, who knows.

Cool...

That's what I'm saying - we need the freshest, most brilliant graphs and bar graphs.

What do we do with it?

I have no idea. Let it stay here as a memento, see if anyone comes up with it...

Geniuses!

When you have created a grail on these "ears of Forex" - send me a link to the trading signal in your personal message. I gave up...

Alexander_K:

For a trader to wait for 1 trade a month is unthinkable - it's crazy.

It is absolutely normal. The better the conditions for entering a trade, the rarer they are. You can't get something out of the market that isn't in it.

Alexander_K:

I say we need the freshest, genius charts and histograms.

the charts are quite fresh and probably have a genius future, so to speak a new figure in graphical analysis - there is a double top, there is a head and shoulders, and you found "tits" on the charts!!!

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Alexander! Build a histogram from this file, I think it will be interesting. Although who knows.

For the sake of interest, you can see the difference in histograms on the same segment:

1) CLOSE increments (e.g. minutes)

2) SMA increments by CLOSE (take a small period, from 2 to 4 to 10) in the same period

I would do it, just send me the data.

For a trader to wait for 1 trade a month is unthinkable - it's crazy.

Why a month or even a week, here is about a day and a half of data. Three signals on eurusd. GMT time +3.

11.09.2018 23:45

12.09.2018 09:56

12.09.2018 18:15

The signal is a long candle before closing. This is for a pullback. It's a long way away from the swing. That's not news.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
To the scooter.

Hmm,but he's right.

that's the question .... simple things (trading strategies) work just as well, but no better than complex mathematical explanations of the market, so to speak observation and statistical patterns rule

Igor Makanu:

Hmm, but he's right.

Then after every big candle there would be a pullback, not always.

You've got to have a knack for everything.
Music: V. Solovyov-Sedoy Lyrics: V. Lebedev-Kumach

Everything requires skill,
A hardening, a training.
Know how to bide your time,
Know how to attack.
Every time you fail
Know how to fight back
Otherwise you won't have any luck.

I tremble when I see
The boxing ring and its ropes
I'm getting younger again, my friends
When I work with the boys

I can hardly see the boxing ring
Once more I'm young, my friends
My soul burns with fire
I feel a rush of courage
And I'm getting younger, my friends.

Everything needs skill,
The hardening, the training.
Know how to bide your time
Know how to attack
Every time you fail
Know how to fight back
Otherwise you won't have any luck

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Then after every big candle there would be a pullback, not always.

If there was a serious pullback after every big candle, there would be one automaton, aka the Grail, one TS in the world. I said "to the pullback". The probability of a pullback is high. Many people play RSI on pullbacks.

Reason: