From theory to practice - page 1029

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Hi Alexander, OI is taken into account by calculating the elasticity using formula (4) and the new market parameter "virtual revenue" that I have introduced using formula (5), otherwise there is no other way.

Thank you. I will study - perhaps apply in my TS. If it helps - the grail is mine.

What is the best way to check the robustness of an mt5 expert?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Generally speaking, it used to be possible to count the estimated price movement on a sheet of paper. Now it's not possible in principle.

what has the theory turned upside down? or don't waste my time )

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Generally speaking, it used to be possible to count the estimated price movement on a sheet of paper. Now it is not possible in principle.

I had to make my first trades over the phone. I think it was yesterday).

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

what exactly is not working and what has turned over?

That's what's driving the market right now. Zuckerber walks in the park, sneezes, someone hears it. That's it, the stock drops 5% in the same trading session.

I trade CFDs and remember General Electric dropping 15% at the very opening of the session, all because some CEO coughed and called the doctor in the night.

The Amerobooks are... the whole .oops, but they're growing - a bubble.

Where's all the non-/efficiency of the market?

You used to be able to find divergence on the cross towards the majors, where is it now.

The market no longer works by the old books and arguments, the same Williams has gone down in history as 'worked out'.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

what's upside down in theory? or don't waste my time )

That's it, no distractions. I'll go to the Automat to look at the SB )))

Vitaly Muzichenko:

That's what's driving the market right now. Zuckerber walks in the park, sneezes, someone hears it. That's it, the stock drops 5% in the same trading session.

I trade CFDs and remember General Electric dropping 15% at the very opening of the session, all because some CEO coughed and called the doctor in the night.

The Amerobooks are... the whole .oops, but they're growing - a bubble.

Where's all the non-/efficiency of the market?

You used to be able to find divergence on the cross towards the majors, where is it now.

The market no longer works by the old books and arguments, the same Williams has gone down in history as 'worked out'.

this theory is not about that at all, but about the fact that none of the participants in it has an advantage, under conditions of full information and other equals. That is, cannot earn more than the interest rate in the long run

Vitaly Muzichenko:

That's it, no distractions. I'll go to the machine to have a look at the SB.)

There's nothing to see(. The caterpillar is off the rocket and can't take off.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Mirkin

I leafed through it, about everything and nothing.

a completely mediocre handbook... or what it is, it's hard to even define.

s.w. Stumbled across this before

Yes, I've seen it before too. I was surprised by the lack of continuous time models.

From a technical point of view, the random walk hypothesis is very useful. It is quite consistent with the efficiency hypothesis and allows one to estimate trade ideas via a matstat.

Random walk hypothesis - Wikipedia
Random walk hypothesis - Wikipedia
  • en.wikipedia.org
Random walk hypothesis test by increasing or decreasing the value of a fictitious stock based on the odd/even value of the decimals of pi. The chart resembles a stock chart. Burton G. Malkiel, an economics professor at Princeton University and writer of A Random Walk Down Wall Street, performed a test where his students were given a...
Reason: