Setting the lot size

Hello,

When creating trades with the OrderSend() function, the volume of the trade is specified in lots.
Is there any way to control the size of one lot? I haven't found any function for this in the API.
Being able to use very small lot sizes would enable us to test out strategies in the real market without the risk of

Best regards,
Levente

Hi,

Not sure how this link relates to my question.
What I would like to do is setting the lot size to some value, and the question is how can I do this?
For example, the MarketInfo() function can tell me values like the lot size (MODE_LOTSIZE), the maximum value for a lot (MODE_MAXLOT), and the step for changing lots (MODE_LOTSTEP).
All this information implies that there must be a way of changing the lot size.
I just couldn't find out how :-)

Best regards,
Levente

Use minimal size in OrderSend(). "MQL4: MarketInfo"
MODE_MINLOT 23 Minimum permitted amount of a lot.

If I'm reading your question correctly: A standard lot costs a fixed price, a mini lot a tenth of that. What you control for the lots you take in the position depends on your leverage. You can control how much you buy, and therefore how much you spend, but not what you pay for what you buy. The AccountFreeMargin() etc. basically tells you how much you have left to spend, and therefore how much you can buy, but you can't change the price of a lot. At least, this is how it was explained to me. If I'm wrong, let me know.

how can i change this? 

this is martingale ea. 

is anyone know the change this lot size, please whatsapp me: [number was deleted by moderator]

Files:
Ads8z.jpg  391 kb
Reason: