From theory to practice - page 1846

Uladzimir Izerski:

Why? Do you see them as naive suckers? Giving away secrets and getting ripped off? a surprising object on the horizon))

it was a golden time back then... :-)))

everybody shared what they could, just intuitively seeking (what a word... :-))) to confirm their thoughts...

i remember me and my friend decided to play roulette and earned three million on the fall of gold, the fourth was taken from us in one day ...

My friend decided that forex was bigger than him... so he left, but quite successfully...

zoritch:

It was a golden time back then... :-)))

everyone shared what they could, just intuitively seeking (what a word... :-)) confirmation of the correctness of their thoughts...

i remember, me and my friend decided to play roulette and earned three million on the fall of gold, the fourth was taken from us in one day ...

My friend decided that Forex is higher than him... and left, though quite successfully...

Can you tell the difference between randomness and regularity?

I would be interested in a conversation with you, if you understand these concepts.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Do you distinguish between randomness and regularity?

I'd be interested in talking to you, if you can distinguish between the two.

"If you stepped in dog shit, it was an accident. If you stepped in dog shit a second time, it was a pattern :-)

Uladzimir Izerski:

I would be interested in having a conversation with you, if these concepts are distinguishable to you.

How many years have you been beating around the bush like that? The hell with monitoring, draw a screen with an entry point on any pair and that's it.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

"If you stepped in dog shit, it was an accident. If you stepped in dog shit a second time, it was a pattern :-)

A pattern is three times.

I didn't expect that shit from you. You were on the white list. I'm sorry, I'll have to cross you off.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I would be interested in having a conversation with you, if these concepts are distinguishable to you.

I've had enough of the machine that's still digging its horn in here... it's not for me...

pseudo regularities are detectable alas on a very small time frame, which is what everyone here suffers from...

randomness as everyone sees it is a martin beating in a narrow corridor until it fires a wither or a quadruple...

the truth simply lies in the psychology of the average person

Vladimir Baskakov:
You've been going around like this for years. Fuck the monitoring, draw a screen with an entry point on any pair and that's it.

You, young man, I still treat you culturally. And special talk. You stay away from me. You'll look better in the future. ))))

One of my scans of your private life is enough to get you out of here. You're still a fool, aren't you? You're hooked.

Remember my kindness to stupid blind men.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You, young man, I still treat you culturally. And special talk. You stay away from me. You'll look better in the future. ))))

One of my scans of your private life is enough to get you out of here. You're still a fool, aren't you? You're hooked.

Remember my kindness to stupid blind men.

It's the same shithole here as it was ten years ago... :-)))

For example, if I were to say that opening a Brit eighty per cent of the time works out his further intraday, is this a coincidence or a psychological pattern ?

zoritch:

it's the same shithole as it was ten years ago... :-)))

Smart topics here are only about programming.

But the resource is marked as for traders.

So traders carry this .... And programmers spread it around the forum. Well, that's great thinking. It pleases me.

And I thought he was adequate to begin with.

Reason: