From theory to practice - page 1842

Renat Akhtyamov:

and anyway, what are you afraid of, how can you lose and lose ??????

the cooter is standing in one place! :

Vision Deception. :)

Andrei:

Vision deception. :)

not

Igor Makanu:

is it better to open one order of 0.3 lots or to open 3 orders of 0.1 lot each?

is it better to close an order at once or to close it partially?

i have not "got it into my head", i have already examined everything and put it all into the code, in "2 clicks" i connect the selection of the MM/order system to any indicator and i can easily see how the TS behaves with the same stoplosses and takeprofs at different money management systems

If you have not checked it, and "over there, people wrote, I saw it" - you lose money not because of martin or averaging, but because of overlapping losses or lack of stop-losses in the TS

It's better to open and close 1 order at 0.3.

The losses are lost because of martin, because a series of losses leads to drawdown, which is an order of magnitude greater than the profits.

In general, you have to separate the flies from the cutlets.

Don't say it's better to open........

But to say I'm opening....

Otherwise blah blah.

(Who could do better?)

Otherwise it sounds better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick)))) Who doesn't know that

Renat Akhtyamov:

What's there to chew on?

If you need it, just bite it.

go fuck your loon.

and anyway, what are you afraid of, how can you lose? ?????

the cotier is standing on the same spot! :

And the further it goes, the less it'll bounce, because there's a lot of orders.

the price has averaged out.

You increase the MA MA period, the line gets smoother?

Same here too.

if you close the order with a loss, revive the market, but at your own expense

Yeah, make the scale from zero to a thousand, then you will have a straight line for the entire history at any timeframe - that is, in fact, the quotes do not move at all :) What's the big deal) and then it is not clear why the order has a loss XDD

Rena, you sometimes make a mistake)))) stand still or correct)))

WHEN I UNDERSTAND HOW AND WHY THE MARKET MOVES, I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS HOW TO CREATE ROBOTS, BUT CREATING THEM IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT REALITY. I WAS LUCKY TO BE AN ALGOTRADER AND I WAS ALREADY 80-90% PREPARED.
THE HANDBRAKE'S GOING TO BE MORE DIFFICULT...

THE POINT HERE IS VERY SIMPLE:
COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS - DRIVING LIKE A SCHUMACHER AND KNOWING HOW A SCHUMACHER DRIVES TO WIN, BUT AT THE SAME TIME ONE IS INEXTRICABLY LINKED TO THE OTHER.

IT'S JUST THAT IN THE SECOND ONE, WINNING IS IMPOSSIBLE, AND IN THE FIRST ONE, IT'S OPTIONAL:)

Martin CHEguevara:
If you make the scale from zero to a thousand, you'll have a straight line for the entire history on any timeframe - so the price has not moved at all :) why bother) and then it is unclear why the order has a loss XDD

Rena, you can be so funny sometimes )))))))))))))))))))

He's right - the higher the TF, the smaller the relative divergences, up to and including paradoxes.

Martin CHEguevara:
If you make the scale from zero to a thousand, you'll have a straight line for the entire history on any timeframe - so in fact the price has not moved at all :) If you do that, you won't even know why the order has a loss XDD!

Rena, you can be so funny sometimes )))))))))))))))))))

Well, not everyone gets the simplest of truths.

forex is a thing where money heals the head

only in different ways

profits - put on rose-colored glasses

they're taken out of the market for a long time

and the same plums make you think.

this week:

Renat Akhtyamov:

this week:

Which pair?

aleger:

On which pair?

Still in the majors.