Exactly.

No, it's not.

Think about it.

the market model is nothing more than a martini

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, it isn't.

Think about it.

With the model, yes, that's the way it is, without a martini or champagne you can't figure it out).

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, it isn't.

Think about it.

No, it's not.

That's why markets are interesting, everyone may find something different in them

I am now from the position of game theory interested in market research. Before I saw the market as a volatility spikes with price drift - another interesting model, by the way - the main problem is to adjust the volatility of different periods to a certain average value - then there will be cyclical volatility spikes repeats .... but the problem will be unsolvable - WHEN the next surge in volatility will occur )))) - and WHEN the price will go most of the time is predictable ;)

Igor Makanu:

No, it's not.

markets are interesting because everyone can find his or her own things in them

I am interested in game theory, I used to examine the market as volatility spikes with price drift - another interesting model, by the way. The main problem is reducing volatility of different periods to its average value - then there will be cyclic volatility spikes repeats .... but the problem will be unsolvable - WHEN the next surge in volatility will occur )))) - and WHEN the price will go in most cases is predictable ;)

Predictable only on the crosses, it does not work on the majors

khorosh:

With the model, yes, that's the way it is, without a martini or champagne you can't figure it out).

Igor Makanu:

No, it's not.

markets are interesting because everyone can find his or her own things in them

For me the game theory approach is interesting as market research, until now I considered the market as volatility spikes with a price drift - another interesting model by the way, the main problem is reducing the volatility of different periods to a certain average value - then there will be cyclic volatility spikes repeats .... but the problem will be unsolvable - WHEN the next surge in volatility will occur )))) - and WHEN the price will go most of the time is predictable ;)

Don't worry, watch Oanda.

there are open forex positions, graphically

Blah blah blah ... it's been a month ... blah blah blahXD
It's been a year ... (Guess what?)

Martin CHEguevara:
Blah blah blah...it's been a month...blah blah blahXD
It's been a year ... (Guess what?)

of course

Some will disappear, others will appear.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

of course

some will disappear, others will emerge.

;)

How's Wren's system? Is it working?
Did you get a lot of interest?

Martin CHEguevara:
How's Wren's system? Does it work?
Is the percentage out?

ok

The system is a little more sophisticated.

added:

Fulfilment of capital turnover and reinvestment stability conditions

i.e. I had to ensure that the strategy would remain operational when the capital was increased and decreased (i.e. in/out)

The starting position in the finnish markets will always be in the minus corridor. That is a fact. And there is no point arguing in that direction.

If the beautiful story without minus you are just being cheated.

Reason: